Posted February 19, 2010
I am a parent, my daughter has been at the center since she was born. Her infant teacher Ana was very sweet and loving with the children. Her preschool teachers now are the best. My daughter is 2 and is counting to 10 and is talking up a storm. She loves to sing and dance. THe center has music for the children and let the children learn in the areas of play.

Posted November 12, 2009
I'm very pleased with the center. The Director and the staff are very good with the children.

Posted May 13, 2009
WOW!!! I am so glad that I found this web site and I could say that this preschool has been the best for my children and now my grandchildren. I recommend the them to everyone.

Alphabet Soup Learning Center 2

Posted September 25, 2008
Very disappointed, in the lack of professionalism of the Directors and very disrespectful. They don't know how to speak to clients when theirs a problem in hand.They are very confrontational. And they are very expensive in there registrations and books, compared to other schools.

Alphabet Soup Learning Center 0

Posted July 22, 2008
My Kids have been attending this school for 7 months and i love the care they receive from the teachers. I'm very happy and thankful that i can drop off my kids each day and konw that they are in good hads. Thanks to the whole staff, Mima, Ms Betty, Desiree, Ana Maria, Katia Nubia, Juana,Yanely, Yami and Lissy. They take good care of my 2 precious little ones. I highly recommend this school. And of course they love coming to school everyday.

Alphabet Soup Learning Center 1

Posted April 18, 2007
This school has been a big disapointment. My daughter has been through 4 teachers in 6 months. The teachers were great but dont stay. The school is very dirty. My daughter will not be returning to this school. On a positive note...education is average.

Posted March 28, 2007

Posted October 06, 2005
My toddler has been attending this school for 6 months now, and since day one, she and I have been treated like family. She participates in many activities, indoor and outdoor. They have a very well-rounded program and she is very happy there. The administration makes it a point to have one-on-one contact with all parents on a regular basis, from personally greeting them daily to having holiday parties and open houses. I would highly recommend this school to all parents.

Posted May 25, 2005
My children have been attending this school since they were infants. The quality of care your child will recieve at this school is excellent. The teachers are experiecned and love children. Your child will have a great experience at this school.

Posted January 16, 2005
- a administrator

Alphabet Soup Learning Center
3805 SW 137th Ave, Miami, FL  33175
Last modified Alphabet Soup Learning Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-1
Alphabet Soup Learning Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top