Coral Villa Christian Academy

Private | K-1

Living in Miami

Situated in an urban neighborhood. The median home value is $155,000. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1,140.

Sweep tile

Posted January 16, 2014

My son has been at Coral Villa for 2 years. I am extremely happy with the teachers he has had. However, I am very unhappy with the administration. Tuiton was increased from one month to the other. Parents were not given enough notice to plan their budget. Also, payments are due 5-6 days before the first of the month. They threaten you with a $50 per day fine if you are late. Also, the don't have a set price with tution. One day they tell you one price, the other day they tell you it has gone up. When you threaten that you are going to leave, they say "well how much can you pay". Very unprofessional. I will not be sending my other children to this school because of this.

Posted January 22, 2011

I was looking for a small school with my christian values and an exceptional learning environment, I HAVE FOUND IT!!! Thank God for Coral Villa. Everyone is friendly, loving with the children and the teachers are great at what they do. The administration is accessible. I recommend this school very highly, you will not regret it.

Posted July 18, 2010

My daughter has been at Coral Villa for the past 4 years and she loves the school. She feels that Coral Villa is like another home because of the loving and caring staff.

Posted March 3, 2010

I have been a parent at Coral Villa since 1999. I have sent all three of my children, as well as recommended it to numerous family and friends. Both my oldest and middle child graduated from Coral Villa yet wish that they could still attend. It says a lot about a school when the children that attend are sad to leave. Both of them received a top quality education by very caring and nurturing teachers. My third child is currently at Coral Villa and loves it! Coral Villa has a very safe and loving environment for children to grow and learn. The staff is truly exceptional! It has been a blessing to be able to send my children to such a fine place. Diana Hernandez Inda

Posted September 14, 2009

This is truly a phenomenal school. The administration, teachers, and pastor work adamantly to ensure the safety, security, health, and learning of each and every student and their family. The blessings offered to the children who attend this school goes well beyond their growth and learning, the school is a true ministry of the church (Coral Villa Baptist Church) and the discipleship of children is their main objective (i.e. to make them love one another). Children who attend this school are well cared for in more ways that one. Leaving your child in the care of this school is like leaving them in the hands of God s angels. I strongly recommend this school.

Posted March 4, 2009

My son has been attending Coral Vila Christian Academy for over a year now and it is a blessing! He has learned so much! The staff is always very caring and professional. Highly recommended!!!

Posted August 28, 2008

Excellent! This school has been such a blessing for our family; my daughter enjoys going there and the staff could not be more professional, kind and caring.

Posted October 2, 2007

This school is awesome. Teachers as well as staff are wonderful and friendly. They make you feel comfortable and at ease of leaving your child in their hands. They explain everything your child does through the day-month-year, either by writing or verbal communication which is awesome and you're more aware of what your child is learning. And if something makes you uncomfortable, they make sure to talk to you and explain it and come up with a solution until you're satisfied and at ease. The food is like a home cook meals which is good and healthy. Parent interactions is one of their main goals. What I like the most is that my child feels good and is learning and he is love by all of them and also that God is their main leader. Lovely school.

Posted September 13, 2007

My daughter has been attending Coral Villa since she was six months old. She is 3 now and always goes to school with a smile on her face. I am a teacher in the area, and I knew about the school because many of the children that attended were very well prepared for kindergarten and/or first grade. I also like that she gets both English and Spanish. I recommend it to several new moms and friends. Debbie Zugasti-Andino

Posted January 19, 2007

My daughter has been attending Coral Villa for about a year now. I chose this daycare/pre-school because my brother-in-law went to school there 15 years ago, so they have been in the business for a while. The teachers really love the students and my daughter looks forward to going to school. We speak English at home, but since the teachers only speak Spanish, she is actually learning both languages with ease. I plan on keeping her there until kindergarten because I know she will continue to grow and learn. Kelly S. Apolinar

Posted July 27, 2006

My daughter has learned and grow the last year and half at Coral Villa. The teachers and staff are very warm and kind and nurturing. We are looking forward to the upcoming school year. Gigi Ferrer

Posted January 26, 2005

I cannot imagine my child going anywhere else. the responsibility, care, and self motivation they have instilled in my child is great.

Asian 0% N/A
Hawaiian Native/Pacific Islander 0% N/A
Two or more races 0% N/A
Source: NCES, 2009-2010

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab

• Coed
Affiliation
  • Baptist
Associations
  • AACS

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious

• Computer lab
  • Library

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

3201 Southwest 67th Avenue