Posted January 27, 2014
So glad my sister got approved to leave the horrible school she was at and was able to come here. She has done so well. She got awarded Student of the Month today! That speaks volumes. Very happy with this school so far!

Posted August 24, 2011
It was a good school, until my nephew was not picked up, by the aftercare staff, because the idiots from the ymca are not doing there job right. Funny how they can take your money and deposited it, but remember a child, who is listed for pick-up. This also happen to my daughter, who was found behind the school. Thankfully nothing happened to her. I hope and pray that God is watching over his children, like he is his fools.

Colonial Drive Elementary School 4

Posted March 25, 2009
This is one of the best schools my children have attended. My oldest son has been to two other so called 'A' schools and was not getting the education he got from Colonial Drive. The teachers are very aware of each child's needs and will always speak to you if you have a concern. I would recommend this little school to anyone!

Colonial Drive Elementary School 3

Posted January 22, 2009
Could be better interaction between teachers and parents, the students seem to be lost on class homework assignments as far as the gifted students, they are torn between there home class and gifted very confusing which teacher has which work

Posted November 24, 2008

Colonial Drive Elementary School 4

Posted October 31, 2007
My nephew attends this school and I think it is a very clean school and children are well taken care of. Some teachers are nice and some pay really good attention to the children needs.

Posted December 13, 2006
The best teachers at that school who really care and go the extra mile are. Mrs. Abousaleh,mr. Stienberg, mrs sharon huss, and mrs. Camacho. The counselor mr. Suarez is wonderful as well. They are there to make a different. The rest that I came in contact with and the administrators there is nothing nice to say.

Colonial Drive Elementary School 2

Posted June 29, 2006

Posted January 22, 2006
I had my children enrolled at Colonial for the first time in 2005, at the beginning my husband and I were kind of hesitant due to its previous reputation. After doing my homework and meeting in person its principal, Mr. Henry Fernandez and his staff, we put our doubts to rest. My children are very happy and doing great, the school's environment is friendly and the teachers are excellent, the office staff is helpful and dedicated. We look forward to their graduation and would recommend this school to anyone without reserve.

Posted January 11, 2006

Colonial Drive Elementary School
10755 Southwest 160th Street, Miami, FL  33157
Last modified Colonial Drive Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Colonial Drive Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top