Posted November 27, 2012
WHOP Academy is a great school where the focus is on the whole child. My child has tremendously improved and I recommend this school to anyone looking for a place that will challenge your child to grow spiritually and academically.

Posted May 11, 2011
Great CHRISTIAN school with a great staff. Feels like family. It wasn't easy making the decision to send my son here, but I'm glad I did.

Worshipers' House Of Prayer Academy 4

Posted August 23, 2008
I have seen dramatic changes take place at WHOP Academy and the individualized attention they receive is great. Each child has their own teacher and classroom. I recommend this school for anyone looking for individual attention for your child. My child has grown academically and spiritually because of this school.

Posted July 30, 2008

Worshipers' House Of Prayer Academy 1

Posted July 19, 2007

Worshipers' House Of Prayer Academy 2

Posted July 19, 2007

Worshipers' House Of Prayer Academy
8350 NW 7th Ave, Miami, FL  33150
Last modified Worshipers' House Of Prayer Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Worshipers' House Of Prayer Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top