Posted April 17, 2012
I believe this school has made a major turn around for me at a young age and when i was growing up i had attended this since pre-k in 1996 I am a graduated lady viking and I am proud to say that Scott Lake Elementary is The Best School to go to with all the great learning programs that they have a student with different or variety learning abilities!!!!

Posted February 19, 2010
i love this school my daughter goes there and she is brilliant

Scott Lake Elementary School 1

Posted May 08, 2009
This school has went down bad, very bad my kids attended this school since 1994 so i can tell you the big difference between a great school and one that has fell down at a rapid pace and the administrator just don't care.This will be the last year my kids attend this school.

Posted August 26, 2008
This is a great school. Principal is excellent. Teachers really care about students. School has improved tremendously.

Scott Lake Elementary School

Posted June 23, 2008
great school have no complaints

Posted June 30, 2007
Scott Lake is an excellent school. I have two kids, one who graduated from Scott Lake and one in the second grade. My experience has been that the teachers really take the time to educate the kids and pay attention to their needs. I would recommend this school to anyone with a small child.

Scott Lake Elementary School 4

Posted June 17, 2005
scott lake elementary school has a very good montessori program. the teacher student ratio is very good. my only thing is the two grades in one classroom; because of the age difference i think each grade should be in a seperate class.

Scott Lake Elementary School 2

Posted February 11, 2004
Scott Lake can be awesome. However, it's going to take major changes at the top (local) in order to get that school focused.

Scott Lake Elementary School 1

Posted October 12, 2003
This school is at its worst this year in all aspects and areas. The teachers, as well as administration, don't have a clue as to what's going on. I can't wait for my son to graduate in June, and get out of that circus!!

Scott Lake Elementary School
1160 Northwest 175th Street, Miami, FL  33169
Last modified Scott Lake Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Scott Lake Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top