Miami, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted August 01, 2013
Sylvania Heights Elementary is a great school. My daughter just finished her first year there and has had two wonderful teachers that have encouraged and motivated her to have pride in her studies. This will be my son's first year. We are looking forward to another wonderful school year full of New accomplishments. Also,kudos to the staff and principal!

Posted May 17, 2013
I am very happy with Sylvania Heights this school has allowed my grandaughter to grow and be more every year that goes by....Thank you

Sylvania Heights Elementary School 4

Posted April 15, 2010
Great school and nice staff, albeit my daughter's teacher rules the classroom with an iron fist, she does have a sensitive streak. It makes for a nice balance.

Posted October 04, 2009

Posted May 27, 2009

Posted March 20, 2009
Great school, Great teachers. My daughter loves it. She is always telling me that she loves her teacher. She says that everyday is her best day.

Posted November 22, 2008

Posted September 20, 2008

Posted July 20, 2008
My son completed Kindergarten this year and I was very happy with both his progress and the school. His teacher was helpful and great with him. The school staff was easy to reach and they care about the kids. I am grateful to have my son here and am looking forward to first grade.

Sylvania Heights Elementary School 4

Posted October 15, 2007
This is my daughter's first year in school. She has been home schooled by me since Kindergarten. She just entered the 3 RD grade at Sylvania Heights and I was a bit worried about how it would go. It has been great. She has very considerate teachers and has adapted without any problems. I find that the school is working really hard to earn back their 'A' status and the Principal is very involved in the school's activities. What I have also noticed is that there is not enough parental involvement, which I understand to be a problem, considering most parents work and their time is limited. Hopefully the school will continue to be a good community school.

Sylvania Heights Elementary School
5901 Southwest 16th Street, Miami, FL  33155
Last modified Sylvania Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sylvania Heights Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top