Miami, FL

Frances S. Tucker Elementary School 5

Posted June 03, 2010
This school has been very involved in many activities with parents. The teachers are great and when I need a parent/teacher confrence the school makes sure I get it right away.

Frances S. Tucker Elementary School 0

Posted September 27, 2007
My two sons attend tucker, one is a second grader and the other a fifth grader. Tucker is an excellent school in which the teachers and staff treat the children as family. I had the option to register them at Coconut Grove Elementary, but Tucker's warm and receptive environment convinced me it was a better choice. I made the right decision following my maternal instincts. Tucker is great!

Frances S. Tucker Elementary School 4

Posted December 29, 2003
F. S. Tucker is more than a school, is my kid's second home. Tucker is a very good school.

Frances S. Tucker Elementary School 3

Posted September 09, 2003
The teachers are great and the staff is always on hand to help both children and parents. The school needs a stronger involvement in the PTA in order for the school to continue to excel.

Frances S. Tucker Elementary School
3500 South Douglas Road, Miami, FL  33133
Last modified Frances S. Tucker Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Frances S. Tucker Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top