347 students|Dade

Bad
Good

VGE a great school and a wonderful group of teachers! I have the pleasure of having my son and my two oldest here throughout their elementary years and I am very proud to say it has been a wonderful experience for my kids and me. The teachers and school leaders are caring and loving. There PTA is involved in all activities and does a lot for the school. I will miss them once my son is done next year will be going to 5 grade and moving on to Middle School. THANKS YOU ALL!!!!!

Great school! I have had the pleasure of having both of my kids here through out their elementary years and I am very proud to say it has been a wonderful experience for both my kids and myself. The teachers and school leaders are caring and loving to all the children. I will miss them all now that my kids are moving on to Middle School. THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO !!!!!

This school is REALLY good! I went there when I was a kid and now my daughter is attending this school. She is in 2nd grade and the teachers have been excellent! Very loving and caring environment, school is open not an enclosed building so kids don't feel trapped in there, cafeteria staff is very helpful. Overall this school is great!

I have 2 children that go to VGE. My daughter is in 4th grade with Mrs. K. Proano and Mrs. E. Crego (both great teachers), and my son is in 3rd grade with Mrs. L. Menendez (also a great teacher). Right now, both classes are reviewing and practicing for the FCAT evaluation coming up on March 9, 2010. My children are very happy with the school. My son loves the after care program, he has some free time to play with friends. I am very happy with the school. Susana

My son just graduated from VGE, and has nothing but great memories to take with him to junior high. From the custodian to the cafeteria staff to teachers and administration. Always a hello, a smile and concern for him. Even with over 400 kids Mrs.Chappotin knows the kids names, and what principal have you ever seen outside, rain or shine helping the traffic flow? What if the garden is a love of hers? Who does it hurt? The school has monthly pizza sales as well as monthly bake sales. True it's to fund the PTA but who eats the pizza and the cookies and brownies? Our kids! Safety is #1 PRIORITY for Mrs.Chappotin even though some times it seems not to be for the parents. Each grade level has different field trips throughout the year and let's be real ALL the parents CAN NOT go as a chaperone. H

my children love this school it has great teachers much other great things

Last modified Village Green Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.