490 students|Dade

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (2 responses)

The principal is the rudest thing on this planet. I believe she is evil and enjoys being that way. The assistant principal is useless as she has no opinion and stays quiet while parents (and I'm sure the children and the teachers) get insulted. I am taking my child out and I would not recommend anyone to send their child there. Cannot believe that the school board is allowing this principal to stay there.

The teachers care, that's the best part about the school. The staff at the front office is very short with the parents and have an I can't help you , you are wasting my time attitude. The principle is single handedly trying to destroy everything this school has tried to build.

This school is great because of its teachers. The new principal must be worst principal in the County, State. I am transferring my children only because of the new principal. The school board does not seem to care about the parents' valid complaints about the new principal, Ms. Ferrarroni. She was transferred to this school from another school where there were several complaints about her as well. Dear School Board, Please stop transferring this principal and just act on it responsibly. She is not fit to be a principal.

The new principal is a bit rude & unethical. I had a parent teacher conference for which I asked that she be present. She kept looking at her phone & texting. There is lack of communication & organization from an administrative point of view. I actually had to complain to the school board twice this year. For these reasons I have decided to transfer my child to another school.

I don't like this school and I don't know why this school has a good rate when most of the teachers are horrible and rude not friendly at all and the office staff are also rude and always with an attitude all the time.The gifted teachers are mean and don't care if your kid is being bullied....don't take your kid to that school.The new principal is not friendly and seems not to know anything.

This has been a great school to my children and considered it a blessing. However, since the new principal took over, this school is not the same wonderful place it used to be. She came to change things, but not in a good way. The environment is not the same and the school is not a happy place anymore. I do not think the principal has people skills. She is not friendly with the parents and most importantly with the children. It would a dream come true if they bring the previous principal, Mr. Breeding, back.

The teachers at this school treat students with respect. They are dedicated and go the extra mile to provide a well-rounded curriculum. They support and inspire children to reach their full potential. Principal in involved and supportive of both students and staff. There is a sense of family at Dante B. Fascell.

I'm a fifth grader here and this school is just amazing! My teachers have always been caring, loving, and helpful. When I first started the school, everybody was just so welcoming and I felt like I was in the right place. Dante is an awesome school and you should join!

My son started new at this school and the teachers have been really loving and caring, even though I know he is a handful they work with him and truly care about his growth.

This school has improved a lot with this new principal where children see with respect and sympathy all the time, very friendly and helpful with parents, still have to make some changes in the office and some teachers as well they should not be teaching like the Art teacher and the Spanish teachers are terrible.

Last modified Dante B. Fascell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.