Posted March 29, 2014
i love my school its hard to believe how many memories ive made there and soon ill be leaving to middle school. I promise you this one of the best choices for an elementary school there is. The teachers are great', the principal is awesome and everyone is there to help when you need it. there isnt one thing i regret about asking my mom to send me to Wesley i couldnt have love this school more . if i were a parent i wouldnt think twice about sending my child to this school

Posted February 28, 2013
This schools is the best!!!!! I love it!!! Communication is beyonf excellent and more improtant is that my son is HAPPY!! The staff is AMAZING!!!! Very happy parent here!!

Posted May 18, 2011
This school is the best!! My daughter is in 3rd grade and has attended since kindergarten. The teachers are excellent, staff members are very caring too. Her little borther is in Pre-K now and has even began to read. They also have GREAT after school programs including dance, ballet, baseball, soccer, etc. Totally reccomend this school!!

Posted January 31, 2011
The best! We recently move from Central FL and found every one is very friendly. Our son is so busy with homeworks that challenges him everyday. We like the atmosphere that makes you feel close to everyone there. A wonderful staff that keeps the school is extremely clean and organized.

Posted December 18, 2009

Posted November 19, 2009
The best school! My daughter is in 2nd grade and my son in kinder. We love it. So blessed to be a part of this wonderful community!:-)

Posted May 17, 2009

Wesley Matthews Elementary School 0

Posted March 17, 2009
My Daughter has attended the school Since Kindergarten and is now ready to move onto Middle School and it has been an enriching experience for her. All her teachers have been caring and so devoted to their students. She is in the Gifted Program which has been challenging yet fullfilling for her. She is now been accepted to a Magnet Middle School and could not be happier. This school treats all students like family and I highly recommend it to all.

Wesley Matthews Elementary School 0

Posted October 27, 2008
My 4 yr old niece just moved from a spanish speaking country three months ago, she is in Pre-K and with just two months attending this school she has been able to properly stablish a short conversation in english. That is amazing. Her teachers are very nice and she loves and respect them. Whenver I have kids of my own, I certainly will enroll them there.

Posted March 26, 2008
I absolutely love this school. My daughter is a 5th graders in this school, and it is like her second home. The gifted program in this school is wonderful, the children learn faster. Extra curricular activities are really good, they have dance,cheerleading,tennis,chorus,year book and more. Field trips are common, but most are after state testing is done. Every one is very friendly, and the small atmosphere makes you feel close to everyone there. The school is extremely clean and organized, and parent involevement is amazing. Unlike many schools, this school has hardly no cliques, and has had no fights. All in all, this school is great, don't doubt sending your children here!

Wesley Matthews Elementary School
12345 Southwest 18th Terrace, Miami, FL  33175
Last modified Wesley Matthews Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wesley Matthews Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top