544 students|Dade

Bad
Good

Enieda Gartner is the worst school I have ever put my child in don't look at the other reviews they were written by the staff every time I go to the office I'm greater with attitude my child was on honer roll in the school before and now making d and f my child dropped something by accident I'm the caffetiria and made my child clean it up with the broom in front of the hole caffetiria tell me something don't kids drop things by accident I know when I was in school and we dropped something the school would clean it up come on there are working with kids this school since day 1 I have watched them gossip about other parents just a horrible school

ENEIDA HARTNER IS A GREAT SCHOOL.THE TEACHERS ARE THE BEST SO CARING AND UNDERSTANDING THE GIVE 100% TO THEIR STUDENTS.I HAVE HAD 4 CHILDREN GRADUATE FROM ENEIDA AND I HAVE A FIVE YEAR OLD IN PRE-K.THEY ALSO HAVE A GREAT GIFTED PROGRAM.TO MRS.KOHRMAN,MRS.SVAGE AND MR.CRUZ THANK YOU FOR BEING SUCH GREAT TEACHERS WE LOVE YOU AND TRULY APPRECIATE YOU!I RECOMMEND THIS SCHOOL TO EVERY PARENT AND STUDENT IT HAS BEEN A PLEASURE TO BE A PART OF THE ENEIDA HARTNER FAMILY!

Eneida Hartner' staff is a devoted group of people who have become like family. Each day, we dedicate ourselves to bettering the lives of the children in the Wynwood community of Miami. Despite adverse conditions resulting from the depressed economy, our faculty has remained strong both for our families and for each other as many teachers have had both personal and professional difficulties. We are the sum of our parts and our whole group remains strong.

Incomparable warmth from staff and parents.

Ther are three excellent factions at Eneida M. Hartner Elementary School--administration, faculty/staff, and students. Each faction is composed of an excellent group and all three groups work together to make the school the best that it can be.

Eneida Hartner Elementary School is staffed by one of most caring faculties in the State -- students are number one at this school, even at times of shortfalls- teachers go the extra mile in terms of making sure the students have proper supplies, including but not limited to pencils, paper, and at times they even supply the students with uniforms -- all of this out of their own pockets.

The teachers care about their students and their ability to create an even better enviroment for them to succeed.

Eneida Hartner is much more than a school, it is a place where students, parents and staff come together as a family to enrich the lives of all involved. Through the years I've had the good fortune to see former students and their parents come back to visit and share their stories of success and how our school had something to do with that. I am proud to be part of the Hartner family and of it's community.

Dedication,committment,loyalty and love for their children.

the teachers there are very caring and understanding toward the care of their children. they devote time and energy to children who are falling behind.

Last modified Eneida M. Hartner Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.