Middleburg, FL

Posted August 30, 2013
I LOVE Doctors Inlet! We came from Duval and it is night and day. He came from a "D" school in Duval and had to run catch up to an "A" school. His teachers and the school were amazing with their support to do what ever it took to help him. That was last year....this year he is doing very well. No school is perfect. Having parents involved is key to your child and the school. I have been on the other side of the fence...I love Doc inlet:)

Doctors Inlet Elementary School 1

Posted June 11, 2012
The school needs a fence for better protection for the teachers, students and the staff.

Doctors Inlet Elementary School 2

Posted January 05, 2012
Our 6th grader had a horrible time at this school. She was bullied so much and we complained to the principal, teachers and guidance counselors. Nothing was ever done about it, she would cry everyday when she came home. They supposedly have a no tolerance policy for bullying, however it is never enforced.

Posted September 16, 2009
it's a fairly good school. although the teacher's and principal should be harder on the bullies. The teacher's need to spend more individual time with each child, and explain the material more thouroughly

Posted February 05, 2009
so far with our son he's had wonderful kindergarden and 1st grade teachers

Doctors Inlet Elementary School 4

Posted January 15, 2008
I think doctors inlet has gotten better this year about working with parents. The school has also extended the parent pick up area making it a safe place for the children to wait.

Posted July 16, 2007
Great school with caring teachers and staff

Doctors Inlet Elementary School 1

Posted August 26, 2006
Although it is early in the year to speak of the quality of academic programs, availability of music, are, sports and other extracurricular activities, I can tell you about the level of parent involvement. The school at Doctors Inlet heightens the availability of parent participation. Volunteers will be awarded a special breakfast at the school on September 8th at 8:00 am. This will give the parents an opportunity to meet other parents who are actively involved. What a wonderful way to incorporate recognition and a show of respect and gratitude. I look forward for more opportunities at my son's school. Joshua Wearvers mom!

Doctors Inlet Elementary School 4

Posted January 11, 2006
Mr. Curtis is one of the most dediated teachers that I've ever known. I had him when I was in school and my child just loved when she was there and I'm hoping for my son to have him in the near furture. Thank you Mr. Curtis. Mrs. Stackhouse is another great teacher she always has time to let me know how my son is doing in her class. Thank you.

Posted September 07, 2005
This is a brand new school and I believe it will end up being one of the best, if not the best school in Miami Dade County! The teachers and administration are excited, the curriculum is college prep and parental participation is mandadtory. This school is the best thing that has happened in North Dade County in more than 40 years! Cudos to Ms. Maggie Manrara, Executive Director, and the citizens of Miami Shores Village!

2634 County Road 220, Middleburg, FL  32068
Last modified Doctors Inlet Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Doctors Inlet Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top