Posted August 15, 2014
Middleburg High School is one of the best high schools in clay county. With our outstanding school spirit, we all come together as a family to support all student functions and sports. GO BRONCOS!

Middleburg High School 1

Posted April 11, 2014
if you what my choice you do not get that ............... my name is christopher a parke bailer i went i for 2 years and now i can not find any body i no from there now........................................... 1992 tell 1994

Middleburg High School 1

Posted December 30, 2013
This school is pretty bad. I already knew things from middle school that students there were just learning! I go here and I am very unsatisfied. They only focus on the popular kids who are also favored. MANY people I know are uncomfortable going here because of this. The way they force people to pep rallies is pretty mean. I suffer from major claustrophobia at the end of every event. But I can't leave because it's an "all school event" and "everyone should participate". Well, sorry I don't want to feel like I'm dying in a large crowd with loud terrible music blasting my ears. This school frowns upon people that aren't in sports or drama. It gets pretty annoying. Only a few teachers fully listen to their students and their problems, learning and emotional, while others just seem to want to leave. I would gladly go to another school.

Middleburg High School 3

Posted May 26, 2013
Leadership was excellent until 2 years ago. Unfortunately for the students, things are changing for the worse. The school last year went from an A to a B and it seems that this year they will drop one more letter. MHS has great teachers who really do a great job. Unfortunately, many are retiring or transferring to other schools.

Middleburg High School 2

Posted November 12, 2011
I am not impressed at all with MHS...my son who is very bright had terrible grades at MHS (D's & F's) and had he stayed there would not have graduated. He retook classes on FLVS and earned all A's & B's. Many of the teachers & staff the I have come in contact with do not appear to be too bright (there are exceptions of course).

Posted November 03, 2011
this school is so awesome i love it cant wait till january 2012~!!! i will be at this school all my cuzins& family members have went here this is a awesome school in this awesome town MIDDLEBURG<FL

Posted June 06, 2011
I think that you get out of a school what you put in it. My daughter graduated Valedictorian with a 4.76 g.p.a and is in the top 1% nationwide from ACT, ASvab and AP tests. I love MHS and I back them up 100%

Posted May 09, 2011
I am a former MHS student who graduated in May of 2007. Both as a student and now a graduate I am very pleased with MHS. The guidance office staff are the most helpful staff they have, most of the teachers cared about their students and genuinely wanted to see them succeed. I know from experience as I had moved between 3 high schools and only MHS pushed me further and made it to where I would graduate on time. They never put me on the back burner. EVERY (and I wish I could underline, bold, and italic that word) teacher I had at MHS made the classes worth going to even if school was the last place on a students mind. While the teachers kept the professional relationship between them and the student in the classroom, they taught classes with both professionalism and humor to keep a students attention. I wish everyone had the teachers I had, then maybe student life would be more enjoyable. The only problem I had was with a certain staff member in attendance. I believe they missed her lack of people skills and loathing attitude both towards other adults and students alike. I still learned to love school however despite her presence. I hope to be here when my daughter starts 9-12.

Middleburg High School 0

Posted July 03, 2009
I have been a teacher at Middleburg High School for the past 23 years out of the last 35 years of my teaching career. This school is the most caring schools that I've ever known. We have some of the most dedicated teachers in the world and our students are by far the greatest around. Our faculty and students genuinely work together to make this an outstanding school. I've been on several SACS accreditation visiting teams to review other schools over the past several years and I have always come back to Middleburg High and hugged my principal and kissed the ground I work on because I see what a great school we have when I compare it to other places I've been. MHS is the best!

Middleburg High School 3

Posted April 14, 2009

Middleburg High School
3750 County Road 220, Middleburg, FL  32068
Last modified Middleburg High School is a Public school that serves grades PK, 9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Middleburg High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top