800 students|Broward

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted September 27, 2015
The principal was very nice and supportive. And spoke with Guidance Counselor on several occasions.On the issues my daughter was having and I appreciate her time

Annabel C. Perry Elementary School 2

Posted September 27, 2015
Teachers are rude. Very disrespectful to students and parents. We moved from a different state and I thought they would help my daughter adjust better than what they did. My daughter came home crying everyday because she said her teacher was mean. We didn't have this problem at her other school she loved it and looked forward to going. My take on the teacher was she was nasty and rude and needed to learn how to speak to the students she worked with on a daily basis. So me and my husband decided to withdraw her and get her into homeschool and she likes itBut she rather be in school. I don't like the fact that my daughter would come home crying and upset everyday. Teachers are the main problem as I can see. No wonder the ratings are so low. Never again will she attend this school it sucks

Amount of homework: Too much

Posted September 27, 2015
My daughterwouldcome home everyday with 6 or 7 pages of homework and some of it didn't have instructions on what needed Tobe done

Develops respect: Disagree

Posted September 27, 2015
How can the student be respectful when the teachers arent. That's what needs to be worked on before having encounters with Adults and Children

Develops empathy: Disagree

Posted September 27, 2015
How can they show any compassion when they are nasty and rude to the student (Teachers)I think they need trainings in slot of season they are going Tobe working with children

Annabel C. Perry Elementary School 1

Posted August 18, 2014
The staff is rude and unprofessional, from the office staff to the outdoor staff. I would of never put my kids in that school if I would of known they were so malicious and unkind for no valid reasons. If they have no shame to treat adults this way I don't want to imagine how they treat my kids in school without my presence.

Annabel C. Perry Elementary School 4

Posted October 31, 2006
I love the fact that my child loves her new school,the students and teachers has made her feel at home,we recently moved here from ny.so it has been a big change. For the best part she is coming along just fine.

Annabel C. Perry Elementary School 3

Posted August 09, 2005
I really like this school but my son was only in kindergarden and there was not to much envolment.

Annabel C. Perry Elementary School 5

Posted October 31, 2003
Well I'm not really a parent at this point. I'm a sophomore at Everglades High. Though I did attend Annabel C. Perry Elem. throughout six years (K-5). All I would like to really comment on is the fact that this school is really worth enrolling your child in. Like I previously said from personal experience Annabel C. Perry has a great amount of wonderful faculty. Teacher's who really know how to offer their students all the support they need, and programs that would help exceed your child's education. For parents, you should know that education would be the number one priority in your child's life. Annabel C.Perry will offer all of it, great programs, safety and most important Annabels C. Perry's heart-warming teachers. So if you want to offer your child the best first six years of their school life, then it would be my pleasure to recommend and introduce you to Annabel C. Perry Elementary.

6850 Southwest 34th Street, Miramar, FL  33023
Last modified Annabel C. Perry Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.