800 students|Broward

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Teachers are rude. Very disrespectful to students and parents. We moved from a different state and I thought they would help my daughter adjust better than what they did. My daughter came home crying everyday because she said her teacher was mean. We didn't have this problem at her other school she loved it and looked forward to going. My take on the teacher was she was nasty and rude and needed to learn how to speak to the students she worked with on a daily basis. So me and my husband decided to withdraw her and get her into homeschool and she likes itBut she rather be in school. I don't like the fact that my daughter would come home crying and upset everyday. Teachers are the main problem as I can see. No wonder the ratings are so low. Never again will she attend this school it sucks

Amount of homework: Disagree

My daughterwouldcome home everyday with 6 or 7 pages of homework and some of it didn't have instructions on what needed Tobe done

The staff is rude and unprofessional, from the office staff to the outdoor staff. I would of never put my kids in that school if I would of known they were so malicious and unkind for no valid reasons. If they have no shame to treat adults this way I don't want to imagine how they treat my kids in school without my presence.

I love the fact that my child loves her new school,the students and teachers has made her feel at home,we recently moved here from ny.so it has been a big change. For the best part she is coming along just fine.

Last modified Annabel C. Perry Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.