Posted June 04, 2013
Absolutely fantastic, wonderful school with caring teachers. My son had a great kindergarten year and has learned so much!

Posted June 28, 2012
My child had a wonderful Kindergarten year! Edge and her teacher have set the bar high for future schools and teachers. My child is reading amazingly well! She enjoyed learning sign language and science, but most of all, she loved the power points and activities on the electronic white board. If your child is lucky enough to attend Edge, you will be blown away by the staff. My child's teacher spent a lot of her own time and money to help her students. Everyone from the lunch staff, admin, cleaning crew, teachers and principal are wonderful and it reflects in the smiles of the children. I will miss Edge!

Lula J. Edge Elementary School 0

Posted April 08, 2010
I thought the school was great and now they are implementing a culture of Leadership I love it even more. .. the daycare i would miss totally and look for a different provider...

Posted October 06, 2009
I love Edge, the teachers are nice and the faculty is amazing! They are amazing women in the office and the before and afterschool care with Mrs. Moomaw and the other women is great. They are loving and their rules are there for safety and not just to be mean. I love those ladies as well! This school is great!

Posted September 17, 2009
My grandkids attend there and love it. They say their teachers inspire them to enjoy learning.

Posted August 06, 2008

Posted February 07, 2008
My third child started kindergarten at Edge this year following his brother who went 1-5 at Edge and his sister who went K-5 (fifth grade this year) at Edge. There is no better place for children than Edge Elementary. From the office staff to the teachers and educational support staff, every person is completely committed to the students.

Posted April 08, 2006
The acedemic programs are much better than I have seen at other schools; the music and art programs and teachers are very enthusiastic and creative. The level of parent involvement is excellent - it is like one big fmaily school and they are always positive and greet you with a warm welcome. They truly care about each child. Their before and after school program is awesome.

Posted May 17, 2005
My daughter has just finished her fourth year at Edge. What a wonderful school! From the first day when I registered her with Mrs. Dooley, the receptionist, to yesterday when I had a meeting with Mrs. Hoskins, Title 1, they have made me feel like my daughter is the most important student there. Speaking with other parents, I know that we all feel like that. My daughter had a teacher who actually gave her phone number out to all her students so that if there was a question she was available! That's true dedication. All of the staff and teachers are this dedicated. They constantly have received higher FCAT scores, which goes to show how well the staff is at reaching the children. PTO is quite involved and works very hard for the children and staff. A lot of parents volunteer also to help raise the quality of this school. It's number one!

Lula J. Edge Elementary School 4

Posted February 07, 2005
My daughter started Kindergarten at Edge this year. We have been very pleased. They continuously try to challenge her but temper it with fun and caring too. Her teacher, Mrs Farmer, is an excellent teacher and the leadership at the school and the front office staff have been outstanding.

Lula J. Edge Elementary School
300 Highway 85 North, Niceville, FL  32578
Last modified Lula J. Edge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lula J. Edge Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top