Bad
Good

Kids eduration is taken seriously by the Academic Staff. Parents are kept informed. My daughter has a 4.1 GPA

I have been at this school since I was in 7th grade, I am now in 12th grade. I can confidently say that our school has improved dramatically in these five years. In 7th grade i was ashamed of my school, and would not let people know what school I attended. Now I feel as if our school is just as, if not more, advanced as other schools. Our staff genuinely takes time out of their day to assist you, and our small school setting makes you feel safe and secure. I would recommend this school to any parent looking to put their child in a school that is determined to educate their students and incorporate fun to maintain balance.

I am delighted to say that this school has really changed. The students are a real focus and the structure that is in place now is helping. I have seen a change in my child and him wanting to go to school. He talks about events and teachers with excitement which is something I haven't seen in a while. I'm happy about my decision to allow my child to stay.

I must say that I am proud to be an 11th grade student at this school, ots my second year here and soo for its wonderful. this school has Great teachers that really works you hard and takes care of you like their own child, if they see that you are failing they will do their best to male sure you exceed! I also feel protected because there are secretary everywhere,so if something happens I know they're going to be there. Overall excellent school and outstanding teachers

These folks are truly dedicated and commited to education and to help not only the student but the family. Their service is not only helpful but extremely friendly. Always smiling, helpful and commited to help the student grow in every possible way.

Last modified Somerset Preparatory Academy Charter High At North Lauderdale is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.