658 students|Broward

Bad
Good

Dislike this school A LOT!!! The teacher & principle don't really care about the kids. Kids go to school any kind of wat they want. What's up with that? Please just close down the school & let somebody else take over & remodel the school over! Make it look like something. It's looks like something It's not suppose to look like. NOT A GOOD SCHOOL AT ALL!!! PLEASE JUST SHUT IT DOWN!!!!!!

This school is terrible. My son went here for pre-k. The teachers, faculty and staff do not even try to control the students. Even though this school has a mandated dress code they don't enforce it. The kids bully each other. The teachers have an I don't care attitude and I would never send any of my children back here. They did hold parent involvement type of activities but they were pretty useless. They started late and didn't really do much except show the parents a video.

My daughter was new to this school. I was very scared about it because of it's ratings. I love my daughter's 4th grade teacher. She goes above and beyond to inform me of what is going on in the classroom by using text messages, newsletters, website and weekly progress reports. I have never had a teacher that cared so much for my child. She also cares about the students not just the test scores. She makes my child feel loved and cared. She challenges her to think outside the FCAT box. I hope all the teachers there are like her!

I am a proud parent of N. Lauderdale Elementary. They have struggled from being a "C' school to an "F" school and now back on track being a "C" school. The principal, assistant principal, teachers, and staff are great. They have worked together and prove that we can really do better as a team. The school has a great after care program through JCC; however, overall it did not fully meet my expectations. I feel that the kids spend way too much time preparing for the FCAT than learning and gaining the everyday knowledge...Well I guess after all it pays off. Congrats Again!!!!!!!!!!!

i personaly like this school because it was close to my house and it has alot of after school programs like JCC

The teachers really care about the children and the need for workbooks and supplies is great.

The school is not safe. The principal and vice are only concerned about looking good. They seem to have no concern about the students safety only their test scores. I really think that they are over their heads and don't know their jobs. One example my son has 2 different special and lunch times. Where is the consistancy, the daily routine and structure they need at this age. Plus my son says they are always changing it. Hey if these people can't even write a consistant plan for lunch and special they should not be running a school !!!

The administration is locked behind closed doors. I went to see the principal 3 times and never was able to meet with her. The teachers seem fine but they don't seem to stay there.

What academic programs, they barely offer anything. Extracurricular activities are 0 to none. Very little if any parent involvement.

Last modified North Lauderdale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.