1,601 students|Dade

Bad
Good

I am a senior at this school right now & i am disgusted that this school is still up and running and no one from the county has come and done something. In this school when someone has a problem they don't handle it at all then when it gets physical they suspend everyone , they are literally as we speak trying to kick some of us seniors out for missing one credit, I've never seen such horrible administrators in my life. Please don't bring your kids here. I'm in the process of reporting them to the school board because they are telling me we need to talk about other "diploma options" 2 months before school ends ? This school is a joke!!!

What is your rating -- 7 out of 10 -- based on? ATM has the highest Florida School Grades rating: an A. The reviews are mostly very good, except for the one that says the teachers are writing the reviews. But that review is basically illiterate and shouldn't count. So...why the 7?

THE TEACHERS ARE WRITING THESE REVIEWS! THIS IS A C RATED SCHOOL AND ITS GOING TO COME OUT VERY SOON HOW HORRIBLE THIS SCHOOL IS .... ITS WILL BE ON THE NEWS!!! MOTHER'S TALK TO YOUR LITTLE GIRLS ... PLEASE!

I am a current sophomore at ATM and it is the best school! Our principal is amazing and we have a lot of school spirit! This school is not good if you are good at football but we are getting there. It's a smaller environment which is very nice but the school is growing. I have learned so much! I would recommend ATM to anyone!

Another great year has ended at ATM High School. The students continue to make achievements and reach their goals! The school surpassed other area high schools in their FCAT scores in only the second year. Our juniors move on to be seniors and I look forward to seeing these amazing students graduate next year!

I will be part of Alonzo and Tracy Mourning's first graduating class, and I can honestly say I would not trade it for any other school. My education here has been exceptional. There are not many students, the whole school adds up to just about 1,000 students, maybe less. This allows us to be able to get involved in many different activities. It is not hard to find a club or join a sport. The counselors and other staff are friendly and helpful. The teachers are not the most experienced out there, but they work hard to give us the best education they can, and I don't feel that I have missed out by having them teach me. Our principal is amazing! Ms. Alayon really cares about the school and its students and makes a point of appearing at all the important events, even the football games that we tend to lose often. But the biggest praise I have to give this school is how much they work to get us into college. All the english teachers make themselves available for help with our college essays and math teachers are there for SAT help. Our CAP advisor goes around talking to the students and brings speakers in to classes and the school has free SAT prep classes every friday.

[EnterThe school's security is very low. While on campus, I was able to walk around the school through all the floors and no one stopped me. I wasn't wearing a pass. This is scary. What good is it to have all the gadgets and toys if the school is really not addressing drug issues responsibly. When I paid for my property taxes this years it bothered me knowing the school is really taken a reactive approach rather than a proactive approach to students drug usage. Reactive because they are more concerned with its reputation than the students' welfare. your review here]

I am(was) a sophomore, and I think this school is okay. They don't really have it all together. I transferred here from a private school, and they STILL have not transferred my credits. The principal is nice, she is pretty great actually. The school is pretty, but for the most part it was built in a swamp. When it rains, the whole school is flooded, and in the morning and at night the school smells HORRIBLE, like sewage. Also, there are a lot of ants and mosquitoes here. There is a good mix of ethnicities, and a lot of students are smart here. However, I think this school needs to get their act together if they think that they will be a 'A' school. I don't know about other teachers, but the teachers I had were mediocore. They were okay, not the best. In my opinion, this school does not challenge.

I am a freshman and this school is pretty awesome... Like the teachers are really creative. One of my teachers has an elmo doll as a hall pass and the elevators are huge!! i just really love this school!

This School Is amazing! A low student-teacher ratio makes the school shine above all! This school has been amazing to my child and I recommend this school to any student who likes to learn and likes to enjoy school time. They actually make learning fun. Litterally! They have activities and clubs and unlike other schools they actually reward their students for doing well with: Halloween Dances, Pep-Rallys, Assemblies, and much more. All I have to say is, This School is a really Greatschool! :)

Last modified Alonzo And Tracy Mourning Senior High Biscayne Bay Campus is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.