North Miami Beach, FL
Students enrolled: 1,752

Posted April 22, 2013
What is your rating -- 7 out of 10 -- based on? ATM has the highest Florida School Grades rating: an A. The reviews are mostly very good, except for the one that says the teachers are writing the reviews. But that review is basically illiterate and shouldn't count. So...why the 7?

Alonzo And Tracy Mourning Senior High Biscayne Bay Campus 1

Posted February 18, 2012
THE TEACHERS ARE WRITING THESE REVIEWS! THIS IS A C RATED SCHOOL AND ITS GOING TO COME OUT VERY SOON HOW HORRIBLE THIS SCHOOL IS .... ITS WILL BE ON THE NEWS!!! MOTHER'S TALK TO YOUR LITTLE GIRLS ... PLEASE!

Posted October 14, 2011
I am a current sophomore at ATM and it is the best school! Our principal is amazing and we have a lot of school spirit! This school is not good if you are good at football but we are getting there. It's a smaller environment which is very nice but the school is growing. I have learned so much! I would recommend ATM to anyone!

Posted June 22, 2011
Another great year has ended at ATM High School. The students continue to make achievements and reach their goals! The school surpassed other area high schools in their FCAT scores in only the second year. Our juniors move on to be seniors and I look forward to seeing these amazing students graduate next year!

Posted June 08, 2011
I will be part of Alonzo and Tracy Mourning's first graduating class, and I can honestly say I would not trade it for any other school. My education here has been exceptional. There are not many students, the whole school adds up to just about 1,000 students, maybe less. This allows us to be able to get involved in many different activities. It is not hard to find a club or join a sport. The counselors and other staff are friendly and helpful. The teachers are not the most experienced out there, but they work hard to give us the best education they can, and I don't feel that I have missed out by having them teach me. Our principal is amazing! Ms. Alayon really cares about the school and its students and makes a point of appearing at all the important events, even the football games that we tend to lose often. But the biggest praise I have to give this school is how much they work to get us into college. All the english teachers make themselves available for help with our college essays and math teachers are there for SAT help. Our CAP advisor goes around talking to the students and brings speakers in to classes and the school has free SAT prep classes every friday.

Alonzo And Tracy Mourning Senior High Biscayne Bay Campus 2

Posted November 16, 2010
[EnterThe school's security is very low. While on campus, I was able to walk around the school through all the floors and no one stopped me. I wasn't wearing a pass. This is scary. What good is it to have all the gadgets and toys if the school is really not addressing drug issues responsibly. When I paid for my property taxes this years it bothered me knowing the school is really taken a reactive approach rather than a proactive approach to students drug usage. Reactive because they are more concerned with its reputation than the students' welfare. your review here]

Alonzo And Tracy Mourning Senior High Biscayne Bay Campus 3

Posted June 14, 2010
I am(was) a sophomore, and I think this school is okay. They don't really have it all together. I transferred here from a private school, and they STILL have not transferred my credits. The principal is nice, she is pretty great actually. The school is pretty, but for the most part it was built in a swamp. When it rains, the whole school is flooded, and in the morning and at night the school smells HORRIBLE, like sewage. Also, there are a lot of ants and mosquitoes here. There is a good mix of ethnicities, and a lot of students are smart here. However, I think this school needs to get their act together if they think that they will be a 'A' school. I don't know about other teachers, but the teachers I had were mediocore. They were okay, not the best. In my opinion, this school does not challenge.

Posted May 13, 2010
I am a freshman and this school is pretty awesome... Like the teachers are really creative. One of my teachers has an elmo doll as a hall pass and the elevators are huge!! i just really love this school!

Posted May 12, 2010
This School Is amazing! A low student-teacher ratio makes the school shine above all! This school has been amazing to my child and I recommend this school to any student who likes to learn and likes to enjoy school time. They actually make learning fun. Litterally! They have activities and clubs and unlike other schools they actually reward their students for doing well with: Halloween Dances, Pep-Rallys, Assemblies, and much more. All I have to say is, This School is a really Greatschool! :)

Alonzo And Tracy Mourning Senior High Biscayne Bay Campus
2601 Northeast 151st Street, North Miami Beach, FL  33160
(305) 919-2000
Last modified Alonzo And Tracy Mourning Senior High Biscayne Bay Campus is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Alonzo And Tracy Mourning Senior High Biscayne Bay Campus Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top