PK-1|Private

Bad
Good

Aventura Learning Center I, II 5

Posted May 15, 2012
The principal has great ideas and leadership skills, it definitely shows when the entire staff is consistent and all work well together. Kudos to the management, I can only imagine how difficult is must be to everyday keep everything in an orderly fashion. Structure is what this school offers from day one till the last day of school. This is important to me and my kids, we love! this school. If parents know how to follow directions and know they are expected be involved in their kids education, they won't have any problems. There's always an open door for me!

Aventura Learning Center I, II 2

Posted September 04, 2010
I had 4 years experience with two children. The policies went overboard and became very parent-unfriendly, I couldn't visit my kids' classroom, huge classrooms, felt like a factory. Warm, committed teachers.

Aventura Learning Center I, II

Posted September 28, 2008
Coming from a Montessori, I was not too sure on the change.... I have been pleasantly surprised by the level of Aventura Learning Center. For all parents interested... The school's cut off age for kindergarden is Dec. 31st and not Sept. 1st like public schools.

Aventura Learning Center I, II 5

Posted October 03, 2006
As a parent of two children attending this school, I have seen great results academically and socially. The teachers are professionals and really enjoy their work. My children love attending school and I am an involved parent with the school. I highly recommend this school!

Aventura Learning Center I, II
2221 NE 171st St, North Miami Beach, FL  33160
Last modified Aventura Learning Center I, II is a Private school that serves grades PK-1