Aspira Raul Arnaldo Martinez Charter School 2

Posted June 04, 2014
My daughter currently attends this school, I must say the staff is nice. But I feel this school worries more about their dress code then teaching the kids. My daughter has not had homework more then ten times the whole year.. But comes home this week which is the last week of school with a homework packet for the summer.. Which I clearly don't understand. This school could be so much better! They need different sports team and HOMEWORK everyday even if there is a block schedule. They need to worry about academics instead of making sure the kids are wearing the correct amount of bracelets on their wrist!!!!!

Aspira Raul Arnaldo Martinez Charter School 4

Posted July 15, 2013
Aspira was a great school. The students are easy going and the bullying is nonexistent I've learned a lot. I went to the school for three whole years I enjoyed them. The classes are about 20-25 kids on average and the teachers are supportive. We used to have frequent student activities like dances, pep rallies etc. I loved it there honestly. :) ms. Johnson is also a very very hard working principal.

Aspira Raul Arnaldo Martinez Charter School 4

Posted August 23, 2012
This school is pretty good. I attened it for my 3 middle schools years and I did enjoy myself. Some teachers there really care about the students and they are really nice. I graduated from there this year, and prom was nice I had so much fun with my friends and the teachers were there dancing, it was so funny. We all had our ups and downs with the school but at the end it turns it great and we all try to work it out. And the principal is nice and she understands but if you get her pissed, you will sufer the concequences. Anyway one thing i didnt like was the "all black shoes policy" and now my friend that goes there says that they have a "new rule" which is that you cant wear hooded jackets. Well I guess, but if you asked me, I'll recomand people to enroll at ASPIRA RAM Charter anytime. Thats it so BYE, and I hope you enjoyed reading this.

Aspira Raul Arnaldo Martinez Charter School 3

Posted November 05, 2011
This school is good in the sense that Children get a good education. However the biggest problem I have with this school is that they do not teach their children about the Holocaust, one of the most important events students need to know about history.

Posted November 19, 2010
Since the first day that my oldest son transfered into Aspira till now when my second son is in attendance I am very pleased. I feel that my children are getting a quality education from a staff that cares. The facualty is etremely knowlageble and understand how to reach the youth of today. I fully support this organization and I will continue to do my personal best to help it to continue to succeed.

Aspira Raul Arnaldo Martinez Charter School 0

Posted November 08, 2010
The staff are very aware of what goes on with each student. The academic material is suited to each grade and studend needs. I am invited to visit the school with prior notice, and the teachers do their best to work hand-in-hand with the parents and students. I feel completely at home every time I visit. Everyone on staff treats me as an inportant member of the school. I can request and receive weekly progress reports on how my child is doing. This is not so at many Dade County schools. If I had other children, they would be enrolled in Aspira.

Posted July 19, 2010
I graduated in 2003 Aspira is the reason for my aspiration to continue my educations in university. Aspira is like a family and the administration still calls me to make sure I am doing well. I am now graduating with my bachelor's in political science and Aspira is the reason I love politics we had many career days to help us with our future. All of my peers that have graduated with me are either business owners, graduates or are currently in school. ASPIRA is a great family school

Posted August 02, 2009
This school is excellent i went there during 2007-2008 2008-2009 i graduated as class of 09' this school is a great school the teacher are very good with the students,every school has some effects no school in the world is perfect because nothing is perfect in the world so all yall parents don't talk bad about this school because i bet you didn't even go there to study so i don't know why you parents out there are putting this school as if it's the worst their is well guess what it ain't the worst school okay so get that in yall heads.

Aspira Raul Arnaldo Martinez Charter School 0

Posted April 04, 2009
This school is a very good school,all three of my daughters went there.And also my nieces..They really do have after school programs,and its a really good school.

Aspira Raul Arnaldo Martinez Charter School 1

Posted February 17, 2009
This school is just as bad as the other N. Miami Schools. When I enrolled my son, I thought because it was a charter school, it would be better, but it's not. I was expecting something better. My son is not allowed to take any textbook home because each class uses the same books. very disappointed.

Aspira Raul Arnaldo Martinez Charter School
13300 Memorial Highway, North Miami, FL  33161
Last modified Aspira Raul Arnaldo Martinez Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Aspira Raul Arnaldo Martinez Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top