Glenallen Elementary School 1

Posted August 03, 2013
This school is horrible!!! It has to be one of the worst schools I have ever had dealings with. The teachers and staff do not take any accountability for their short comings and pass everything off to the parents. If I had known this school was this bad, I would have never bought a house in this school district. I am so glad my kids do not attend at this school anymore.

Posted August 01, 2013
Glenallan is a great school. My kids have been going there for a few years. The teachers are wonderful, the principal is great and the curriculum is top notch. This coming school year, the students will be attending school in their brand new building which provides bigger and better teaching areas as well as more sports activities.

Glenallen Elementary School 1

Posted July 02, 2012
Hum The principal provides lip service. The vice principal is rude. The office staff follow thier lead. I find them arrogant, unhelpful and please do not send your disabled child to this school what a nightmare her it might ruin thier tests scores and thier time doing nothing. I am glad i pulled my son out before it ruined his life. Please do something the kids need you

Glenallen Elementary School 2

Posted April 12, 2011
. All I can say is if you have the option to put your child into a different school in North Port I strongly suggest you do so. I really dislike this school. My child is in third grade and is given more homework than my 6th grader. In my opinion there is no reason a child should spend hours at school learning and doing work just to come home with 5 different assignments to complete literally everyday but Friday. I was told even if I follow their rules, sign in, and get my visitors sticker that I am not ALLOWED to pick my son up from class during dismissal. Which I think is insane, a parent has every right to retrive their child at anytime unless that parent has been proven to be a threat and I have never done anything even remotely close. The majority of the school admin acts as if they know what is best for your child even when you are trying to address an issue and then when it back fires they move slowly to resolve it. These are just a few of the things I've personaly found wrong with this school and I'll be glad when I no longer have to deal with them.

Posted August 29, 2010
Glenallen is a great school! Administration and staff are focused on helping children excel academically, socially and emotionally.

Posted July 17, 2009

Posted June 07, 2009

Posted May 20, 2008

Glenallen Elementary School 3

Posted July 21, 2007

Glenallen Elementary School 4

Posted July 10, 2007
I am very pleased with the teachers and admin. They have been very helpful with my child's special needs. I would recomend this school.

Glenallen Elementary School
7050 Glenallen Boulevard, North Port, FL  34287
Last modified Glenallen Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Glenallen Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top