878 students|Broward

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

Es muy buena la experiencia que he tenido con todos los maestros de mi hijo

The school is doing a great job. The principal Mrs. Shacter, really cares about our children. Our daughter, has an amazing 4th grade teacher Mrs. Torres. She is kind, helpful and is always making sure our kids are learning and moving forward. Another amazing teacher that deeply touches our heart is Mrs. Callandret, the Show Choir teacher. She is an inspiration for my entire family. Mr. Manuel, Mrs. Callandret and the entire Music Department are doing an OUSTANDING JOB! We had the honor to experience their quarterly performances and all of them were superior. Thank you very much Mrs. Callandret and Mr. Manuel, for always putting your hearts into teaching the beautiful art of music. We truly appreciated!

My daughter spent 6 wonderful years at this school. Teachers and staff are so accessible and caring also magnet arts (performing arts) is great. This school has built a HUGE building block for my daughters continuing education!!! I would recommend this school to anyone.

I am currently in the fifth grade and I will dearly miss North Andrews when I graduate. This school helped me so much in so many ways.I'm with Mrs.Banaszak and Mrs.BB this year (two of my favorite teachers),and because of their help,I'm getting straight a's this quarter.The magnet program is also phenominal.Ms.Callandret is my show choir directer and she helped me find my talent. Last year I ended up with all a's an fives on my FCAT reading,math,and writing. And my parnets don't speak much english,so thank you so much Ms.Samples!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU NAGE!!!!!!!!!

This is a wonderful school. I have a second and third grader currently attending who have been attending since kindergarten. Their teachers have been very caring and when appropriate, have given personalized projects and activities in addition to normal school work to help them excel further. There are many activities throughout the year to encourage more learning, such as the Principal reading challenge, Vocabulary Parade (in lieu of Halloween costumes) or Dr Seuss week. The PTA is very active in the school and there is an opportunity for parents to become involved in many ways throughout the school year. As a magnet school for the arts, both of my kids have learned to play the violin, dance as a group and art . The most fulfilling experience has been when I see my kids play a musical instrument, see them perform in a play or sing on stage. I would highly recommend this school.

I cannot say enough about this school! As a parent that has had two children go through this school, I couldn't have found a better school! The teachers are amazing! Both of my children have gained so much from the magnet program. Mrs. Banaszak never ceases to amaze me as well as Mr. Rob our drama teacher. Mr. Manual as well... there are so many more who have really gone above and beyond; too many to note. One thing is for sure you will love it here and so will your child!

My son is now a senior in high school, and still we both love NAGESA....Mrs BB rocks!, as do all the Administrators and Staff :) Every child is important at this school, and the parents are just as valued...

I think the school is wonderful

One year and not problem at all with my son at this scholl

This school has been very good at individualizing the curriculum for my daughter in Kindergarten. There is a persistent push towards higher levels of comprehension in reading, and it seems to work very well. The arts classes are very good; my daughter has learned a lot about how to understand art and music and she has only been there for a few months. She has thrived there already. She repeatedly states, 'This is the best school in the world!'

Last modified North Andrews Gardens Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.