Posted June 11, 2015
My daughter spent 6 wonderful years at this school. Teachers and staff are so accessible and caring also magnet arts (performing arts) is great. This school has built a HUGE building block for my daughters continuing education!!! I would recommend this school to anyone.

Posted February 03, 2013
I am currently in the fifth grade and I will dearly miss North Andrews when I graduate. This school helped me so much in so many ways.I'm with Mrs.Banaszak and Mrs.BB this year (two of my favorite teachers),and because of their help,I'm getting straight a's this quarter.The magnet program is also phenominal.Ms.Callandret is my show choir directer and she helped me find my talent. Last year I ended up with all a's an fives on my FCAT reading,math,and writing. And my parnets don't speak much english,so thank you so much Ms.Samples!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU NAGE!!!!!!!!!

Posted January 07, 2013
This is a wonderful school. I have a second and third grader currently attending who have been attending since kindergarten. Their teachers have been very caring and when appropriate, have given personalized projects and activities in addition to normal school work to help them excel further. There are many activities throughout the year to encourage more learning, such as the Principal reading challenge, Vocabulary Parade (in lieu of Halloween costumes) or Dr Seuss week. The PTA is very active in the school and there is an opportunity for parents to become involved in many ways throughout the school year. As a magnet school for the arts, both of my kids have learned to play the violin, dance as a group and art . The most fulfilling experience has been when I see my kids play a musical instrument, see them perform in a play or sing on stage. I would highly recommend this school.

Posted January 28, 2010
I cannot say enough about this school! As a parent that has had two children go through this school, I couldn't have found a better school! The teachers are amazing! Both of my children have gained so much from the magnet program. Mrs. Banaszak never ceases to amaze me as well as Mr. Rob our drama teacher. Mr. Manual as well... there are so many more who have really gone above and beyond; too many to note. One thing is for sure you will love it here and so will your child!

Posted September 04, 2009
My son is now a senior in high school, and still we both love NAGESA....Mrs BB rocks!, as do all the Administrators and Staff :) Every child is important at this school, and the parents are just as valued...

Posted July 13, 2009
I think the school is wonderful

Posted April 15, 2009
One year and not problem at all with my son at this scholl

Posted October 07, 2008
This school has been very good at individualizing the curriculum for my daughter in Kindergarten. There is a persistent push towards higher levels of comprehension in reading, and it seems to work very well. The arts classes are very good; my daughter has learned a lot about how to understand art and music and she has only been there for a few months. She has thrived there already. She repeatedly states, 'This is the best school in the world!'

North Andrews Gardens Elementary School 4

Posted August 27, 2007
This school is excellent and worked great with my younger brother who had a learning disability and wanted to give up on school. He enjoyed going to school on a daily basis and the staff really took the time out to connect to him. I truly appreciate the teachers, administration, and everyone who makes this school what it is.

Posted September 19, 2006
N.A.G.E.S.A. is a magnet school of the arts. My children really like art class and playing the violin. They love their teachers. I do too. I like all the office staff, they really know their job and make you feel welcome. Safety is a big issue this year, we have the STAR system. I think it is turning out to be a great program. I feel that my children are really safe in school. I have been on the P.T.A. board for 4 years and this is the first year I have seen some new faces volunteering. Parent involvement is getting better. The school has been under construction for several years and it is almost finished. Every year the school just keeps getting better and better. When my husband and I bought our house we picked it because of the schools. We picked it because of North Andrews Gardens Elementary Schoolofthearts.

345 Northeast 56th Street, Oakland Park, FL  33334
Last modified North Andrews Gardens Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Andrews Gardens Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top