Orange Park, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted June 17, 2014
This is the most amazing school. We have two children that have attended since they were in preschool. Every teacher has treated our children as their own. This is truly a loving and caring environment. This school may be small, but it is mighty. It is evident that God's presence is everywhere in this school. With all that being said, the academics are above par. The school follows a rigorous program which allows the children to move on at advance levels when they graduate Grace. This school has been an absolute blessing to our family.

Posted June 16, 2014
Happiness is Grace Episcopal! We are about to begin our seventh year at Grace, and we have three children enrolled. They are happy, they love school, they love to read, and we love knowing that the teachers love our children! The teachers at Grace become like family, and they know each child's personality and are able to teach them in the way that they learn. I have a child with severe food allergies, and the teachers place a high priority on both keeping him healthy and making sure he is included in all activities. Having him socially integrated while keeping him safe is so important to us, and we love that the Grace teachers care about it too. We also love the flexibility of the extended day after-hours-care program - the kids get their homework done, play outside, and play with their friends. Grace is a loving, caring environment filled with enrichment programs, arts and music, and academic excellence. Children are met where they are and challenged to excel, in a way that encourages them and builds them up. We love Grace!

Posted June 14, 2014
My school, Grace Episcopal Day School is an amazing, hidden gem that fosters student independence and development through Christian principles. The leadership, teachers, and staff are truly the best! I never worry about my child when I send him to school because I know that he is in the best care outside of my own hands. Grace focuses on students by offering a varied curriculum, which includes Christian formation, art, music, Spanish, rigorous academics, and student enrichment. Students are also encouraged to use technology and I truly believed are prepared to compete globally when they leave Grace Episcopal Day School! I am also impressed that the tuition is affordable! It is truly money well spent for the best private education in town!!

Posted June 13, 2014
Our family has had 2 children at this school. 1 is still there. We have been there for 13 years total. I can say that this school prepares the students via rigorous curriculum, but also through the loving teachers & their Christian formation training. Our older child has grown into a beautiful, confident & well-prepared young adult. The Grace Episcopal Spanish classes served her well & she was able to CLEP this subject and obtain college credits while still in high school. The Grace parents & staff are truly like family. It is very supportive. The teachers seem to know all of the children, not just their own class. The arts program is amazing as well. We have had some wonderful productions & concerts. The campus is safe & completely fenced, only 1 block or so from the police & fire station. My family is not Episcopalian & this was a concern at first but it's important to note that this is a Christian school & it is not expected that all are of the Episcopal faith. Expectations at Grace are that the students will learn character, faith, service, ethics, and much, much more for them to become a very confident and well-prepared adult. I can't imagine sending my children anywhere else.

Posted June 13, 2014
Grace is an outstanding school. It provides a nurturing, supportive, safe environment for children, while offering a rigorous and child specific curriculum. The faculty and staff have gone above and beyond to cater to our children and their learning needs. I feel as if we have a partner in parenting at GEDS, and my children will be very well prepared for highschool and beyond. My children come home happy everyday, what more could I ask for??

Posted June 12, 2014
Grace is a very nurturing, sweet school focusing on strong academics while teaching Christian values. Grades PK3-8th grade. Kind teachers and nice students who are happy! It is located near the river on a quiet, scenic street! We love GEDS!!

Posted August 19, 2013
Grace Episcopal Day School is a warm, friendly, Christian environment. The students are taught responsibility, and character building along with academics.

Posted January 03, 2013
Grace is such a phenomenal school! Our son attended for 2.5 years before a job transfer required us to move. While we have found good schools since, none compare to the top-notch education, personal attention, and love that Grace provides. The staff are all so kind and eager to help. I would highly recommend Grace Episcopal Day School!

Posted August 31, 2012
This school is amazing, warm, caring and academically focused. The teachers pray for their students in the mornings. The chapel programs (especially in the younger years) are delightful! The headmaster Mrs. Milton is very loving and embodies Christian principles. I have compared the reading skills of the p-k through 1st graders with their counterparts at other private schools and have found many of the children to be more advanced. This is a feeder school for the top private high schools and/or IB/AICE programs in the public schools. This year the children are not only focused on academics however, but are spending time on character building traits and well as learning God's word. I would highly recommend this school to anyone who wants their child to grow up to be not only smart but caring and well rounded. I forgot to mention, my daughter did the after school ballet and it was adorable and high calibre. My son particularly likes the competition soccer matches that occur during recess. Music and art phenomenal as well- I particularly like the cartooning club. The teachers for extended day are super sweet, using all their energy to push children on swings. I could go on and on...

Posted August 16, 2011
There is just no greater school. The staff and families at Grace are amazing. I just cant say enough good things about this school. The leadership is top notch. The priest at the church interacts with the children regularly and they love him. The Principal walks the campus and checks on the children regularly. Teachers smile, children are laughing. It is filled with great Christian and highly trained faculty and staff. It is so great to find a school where attention to detail occurs, children are taught to be good citizens, have a good self esteem, exemplify christian character and be challenged academically.

Grace Episcopal Day School
156 Kingsley Avenue, Orange Park, FL  32073
Last modified Grace Episcopal Day School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Grace Episcopal Day School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top