W E Cherry Elementary School 1

Posted May 22, 2014
This school has issues with bullying. It came as a surprise to our family. We thought the school had a better reputation than that. Beware!!

Posted May 03, 2013
My school is awesome! I love W.E. Cherry!! My daughter and nieces and nephew go there and have for years.

Posted February 24, 2012
And....as a W.E. Cherry alumna, I can correct my typos as well...."I am well aware there are many variables that play when it comes to a child's success."* I would never want to shame those excellent teachers I had.

Posted February 22, 2011
All three of my grandchildren have attended W.E. Cherry. Each one has received a superior education, had wonderful and caring teachers and made life long friends. The youngest grandchild is in third grade at present and loves to go to school! The personal commitment to each and every student sets W.E. Cherry apart from other schools and adds to the students joy of education.

W E Cherry Elementary School 4

Posted July 10, 2010
This is a quick reply to the lady who said "I have never seen a school whose principal and teachers assure kids are given exposure to the extra and remain safe". The reason they do that is because of Somer Thompson's kidnapping.

Posted February 22, 2010
I have never seen a school whose principal and teachers assure that kids are given exposure to the extras and remain safe. They often provide programs on their own time and dollar to assure that music and arts are not lost in these times of economic cut backs. They even assure our childrens safety by organizing block watches with teachers standing on corners to watch our kids walk home safely. When I first moved to Florida, I was a bit disturbed at the look of the school and was not sure the children would receive a quaility education. Well six years later, my twins last year in elementary, I can attest to the quality education my children received. They have both scored 4 and 5 on all FCATS. Thank you W.E. Cherry teachers you are wonderful Thank you pricipal you have assured an A+ team for our kids.

W E Cherry Elementary School 0

Posted June 22, 2009
I have one child at W E Cherry and another that just left to go to the OPJH, and I truly love the faculty and staff here. There motto they tell you when you walk in the door is W E C where everyone cares! They have the best school around.

W E Cherry Elementary School 1

Posted November 04, 2008

Posted October 13, 2008
W.E. Cherry is an absolutely amazing school...from the teachers to the falculty to the Principal. I have never seen a principal so caring about her students. She really is always looking out for them and really cares about their education. The teachers are wonderful. I have had such great experiences with everyone of the teachers my kids have had. My daughter is in 6th grade and has always been at Cherry and my son is in 3rd. I live outside of WE Cherry school district and I choose to take my kids there rather than the new Oakleaf school. I just absolutely love it and it is worth the little inconvenience.....Go Cherry!

Posted September 05, 2008

W E Cherry Elementary School
420 Edson Drive, Orange Park, FL  32073
(904) 278-2050
Last modified W E Cherry Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
W E Cherry Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top