Orlando, FL
Before care: Yes

Potter's House Academy 5

Posted March 02, 2012
I am a parent of a child at Potters House Academy since day one and this school has been an amazing blessing to my child, myself and my family. I have seen my son spiritually grow into a young man of God through the teachings at PHA. I am grateful that the staff is always seeking the best of each and every child. I have witnessed the staff even visiting their students in the hospitals when needed, embracing those that have lost a loved one, and just encouraging those students that are falling a bit behind academically. I will encourage anyone pass by the school, visit the school, and request information of the school. I am looking forward seeing my child being a PHA graduate, and seeing what God has for each and every student. May the love of Christ be with you! May the Lord continue to shower this Academy with His grace, and protection. PHA THANK YOU!

Potter's House Academy
7051 Pershing Ave, Orlando, FL  32822
Last modified Potter's House Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-9
Potter's House Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top