Orlando, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted November 27, 2014
I feel blessed to have found this school for my two children, one in upper elementary and the other in lower elementary. The teachers and administrators at MSEO are very dedicated to their students and are very flexible with the parents with meetings and conferences. Students are served with individualized plans according to their needs and learning styles. My children are very happy here at MSEO and are always happy to go to school.

Posted November 04, 2014
We are so happy to have found the beautiful 3 acre MSEO 6 years ago for our daughter. She has blossomed , grown and academically excelled more than we could have ever imagined. She was alway excited to go to school each day to see what new challenges would be thrown her way. The ballroom Dance and Drama program is out of this world like no other. She loved being a part of both programs. This year she has moved on to another school to further pursue her dreams in the Performing Arts. Attending Montessori School since the age of 3 and transitioning to a traditional school was bit of a cultural shock. MSEO has prepared her so well socially and academically ,that she is enrolled in all AP classes and was moved from her 6th grade AP math class to 7th Grade AP Math. If you choose MSEO you can rest assure your child will be ready academically and socially for whatever comes their way. She still misses attending MSEO and visits quite frequently.

Posted October 23, 2014
MSEO has been such a blessing to our family. We have been going to this school for over 5 years and it has become more of a family than a school. All of the teachers care about the children and the way each one learns, they do not teach to the test or standard core. My son was having issues understanding a concept and his teacher bought three versions of a hands on material to ensure he would understand. Not every school can provide materials specifically to a child's learning style. The grounds are beautiful with chickens, ducks, peacocks, horses and a over 3 acres of pristine Florida grasslands for the children to explore. The tuition is extremely reasonable for the educational offering and low student to teacher ratio. It is a hidden gem in east Orlando.

Posted October 06, 2014
I've had 2 kids at MSEO and have been a parent now within the MSEO community for 4 years. In my opinion, the school is one of the best Montessori schools in all of Central Florida, . It is worth the investment in your children, not only academically but also in terms of their character and social development. The community is a respectful, caring, safe and natural one that provides freedom within a framework. The kids get to learn to be highly-functioning empathic global citizens who are beyond-prepared for the REAL world.

Posted September 26, 2014
At first I was hesitant about placing my child in this school because he had not attended a prior school. After just a couple months in now, I can say this is one of the best decisions we have made as parents. He has learned how to write his name and identify words at a young age. The staff is pleasant and you can tell they enjoy what they do. I highly recommend MSEO to any parent.

Posted September 25, 2014
MSEO has given so much to our children & they have truly blossomed from the experiences they have had. You have created a wonderful place for all of the students. I knew from the first moment I opened the front door that this would be the place for us. I could not have imagined though how much more it has become. I want you to know that I am so appreciative and so thankful everyday that I have been able to let my kids have these experiences. We have loved being a part of MSEO. Thank you

Montessori School of East Orlando 2

Posted August 31, 2014
The staff and Director can be very short and inflexible when it comes to meeting the individual needs of the students.

Posted August 25, 2014
Re the concerns: Montessori, by definition, is not necessarily a special needs school (although it can be), nor do we tout MSEO as being a school for special needs students. However, often a Montessori school can better serve the needs of some children with special needs if the child, for example, simply requires the ability to move throughout the day, needs more individualized attention, or simply needs some hands-on learning. Much of the confusion in learning can be minimized when a child has the chance to learn a concept with a material suited for that concept s purpose. As for the quality of the teachers, I invite anyone to come in at any time to evaluate themselves whether the sounds are being taught accurately or not. I am also sometimes disappointed that we are not able to get more parents involved; however, that doesn t diminish the fact that the teachers and the parents who do volunteer continue to give more than 100%. As for communication, please visit our web-site at any time to read our weekly Friday Notes, the curriculum, policies, guidelines, and activities. We are always looking to improve, though, and invite the whole MSEO community to share their ideas with us.

Posted August 25, 2014
My daughters have attended Montessori schools for their whole life's. We love the Montessori method, for children development, the opportunities to grow academically and socially are amazing, the interaction between students of different grades in the same class help students to develop their own leader skills and communication. Montessori school of east Orlando not only has great certified teachers, it is a family school and they offer after school programs that my daughters enjoy a lot. The art and Spanish teachers are fantastic and we have seen the school to grow based on the needs of the new students and the old ones moving from grade to grade. I recommend this school without doubt for parents that would like to participate in the formation and develop of their children and also to participate actively in the school activities.

Posted August 20, 2014
Montessori School of East Orlando-for more than 3 years my daughter has attended this school and has flourished during her time here. The teachers foster a strong environment of learning, caring, and one on one teaching. If your child is not growing in their current public or private setting I would strongly encourage you to stop by and meet the staff and some of the students.

Montessori School of East Orlando
2526 Percival Road, Orlando, FL  32826
Last modified Montessori School of East Orlando is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Montessori School of East Orlando Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top