Bonneville Elementary School 1

Posted April 18, 2014
Change is not always for the best! My older children attended the school years ago, great experience. Now my youngest is attending, Changed is putting it "nicely". No communication!!

Bonneville Elementary School 4

Posted February 15, 2007
Boneville Elementary is a good school. They are rated an 'A' School...that says it all. The quality of children depends on the education parents give them, not on homes value. The quality of a person or child does not depend on their financial status. I also believe that the schools or teachers are not the ones 'completely' responsible for our kids education. Education starts at home.

Posted February 01, 2007
Our new buildings are done come and see all we have to offer. Soon are new PE (physical education) facilities will be ready. Go Bulldogs! If you want to help your child get involve in school!

Posted May 08, 2006
Bonneville Elemtary has definetly change for the best that I have ever experience as a parent of having special needs children in the school. Plus their academics for the children are so successful, that push for the potential of kindergarden and first grader to thru the fifth. Our kids will be able to make it thru the middles school and high school and even ready for college. Thank you Teachers and Staff for all the hard work that you put in this school for our children! Music, Art, and sports or pe will be more on the rise when we are able to move in the new buildings and less on the construction site, This school will be so awesome! Parents, are involved in so many ways, in the classroom, media, lunchroom as helping and on the SAC and PTA we just need more parent yes you can Help so many ways!

Posted May 02, 2006
Great students and staff every decision is based on making things better and helping students to succeed

Posted September 25, 2005
My son loves bonneville. Bonneville is a great school the teachers are the best. Bonneville is the selling point of real estate in this area.

Bonneville Elementary School 1

Posted August 19, 2005
This school places too much of their efforts helping special children and in so doing the average children get bored easily. It may not be the school's fault, it's a neighborhood that makes a school. Unfortunately my husband and I are not the only ones that recognize this and feel upset about this, there are other neighbors do so too, but are unable to do anything about the community. We on the other hand, moved last year to get our children into a better school we, we will miss the trees and the friendly down to earth neighbors. Hopefully the price of homes will increase in the area so the quality of children will go up and allow the teachers to teach a normal class.

Posted June 01, 2005
My step children go to Bonneville Elementary and have done wonderfully. The youngest is in the headstart program. She had a lot of difficulty in her last program and started Bonneville in January 2005. Since then she has improved dramatically.

Posted March 02, 2005
I am an ADDITIONS volunteer at Bonneville and have been for almost 4 years with BOTH of my sons attending. We have had nothing but positive experiences and INCREDIBLE teachers. Very concerned and helpful school staff to boot. THANKS Bonneville. -Susan L Wallace

Bonneville Elementary School 3

Posted April 14, 2004
My husband and I are very upset with this school. We had a problem with the school last year and know we have no respect for the place and a few people that work there. The parent involvement in the school is very low. Thats because they wont allow it. Family/parent friendly they are not.

Bonneville Elementary School
14700 Sussex Drive, Orlando, FL  32826
Last modified Bonneville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bonneville Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top