Lake George Elementary School 4

Posted March 02, 2014
my son is in this school and he loves it I am please with what the teachers have done with him and the progress he has made I hope he continued to be in this school until he graduates elementary school so maybe I have to move from the area but I hope he could stay in this school I will do what ever I have to do so he can be there...

Lake George Elementary School 4

Posted January 15, 2014
Excelent!! Teacher and Staff is very good!! The school is clean. My son is very happy

Posted August 26, 2013
THE BEST SCHOOL ,TEACHERS, AND STAFF .THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.................................................

Posted November 30, 2011
This is a wonderful school. I moved here because it was rated so high and couldn't have been more pleased. All three of my children have had great elementary school experiences. I have interacted on many occasions with the principal, who can name almost every child in the school and truly cares about each one. The only time I ever had a problem, the principal was right there to help, not taking either side. One more note- Mrs. Hinchman is an exceptional teacher and you could see the proof of that by looking at either her higher than state average FCAT scores or the affection her students show for her.

Lake George Elementary School 3

Posted February 26, 2011
This school gets an A rating which is deceiving, it only gives an overall view of the teaching being done. At the beginning of the year when i met Ms Hinchman, she told me she was a lazy teacher. Now I see she wasn't kidding, over half her class is failing in reading, rubrics writing, etc. Now with this new bill passed, these teachers will be weeded out and the problem with these burnt out teahers will be resolved.

Posted May 04, 2010
My son has been going to this school since 1st grade. He's made lots of friends and i think this school is the best for a kid.

Posted April 05, 2010
My son has gone to Lake George for 4 years. He is now in 5th grade there. I like this school. The staff is great with on exception but over all the staff is very dedicated and acessable to parents.

Posted October 03, 2009
My granddaughter attends Lake George and she loves school! I think this is great as it keeps children interested in learning. She is very happy with her teachers. She is an avid reader and loves learning which I attribute to the teachers in addition to her family.

Lake George Elementary School 2

Posted January 11, 2009

Posted May 08, 2008
Great School, My children have done wonderful this year at the school. They had to repeat k and 3rd grade last year and it was so hard to keep them back but the teachers and everyone made me feel like I was not a failure at motherhood and that this was happeing in the best interest of the children. And Im so happy to say that they are both doing very well and most of all they as very happy and not so down like they use to be. Their Teachers have really gone the extra mile to help my boys and I thank God everyday that they have them as Teachers and that we have such a wonderful School here in our community. I give them a ' 10'

Lake George Elementary School
4101 Gatlin Avenue, Orlando, FL  32812
Last modified Lake George Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lake George Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top