PK-1|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Very ineffective

Posted June 30, 2016
Screaming and not teaching is not effective. overall there is no dedication among these teachers.

Amount of homework: Not enough

Posted June 30, 2016
All my kids got (except for last summer when my daughter was in k-4 when we received weekly homework packets aligned with what her excellent teacher was teaching) handwriting pages. the same things every day.

Develops grit: Strongly disagree

Posted June 30, 2016
The children are stressed and misbehaved. There is no challenge in the education my kids receive. it is a shame because the curriculum the school says they use is an amazing curriculum, but teachers are not educated properly.

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Posted June 30, 2016
if by respect you mean being told to sit down and shut up all day then no.

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted June 30, 2016
My youngest daughter left that school dealing with severe PTSD. Acting out daily and constantly a ball of stress.

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted June 30, 2016
I know I have been lied to by admin on several occasions. My kindergartener only ever got one report card and it took months to receive a transcript from the school when I decided to leave the school. I know the kindergarten teacher did not teach my daughter. My daughter would come home daily telling me she just sat at a table all day while her teacher screamed at the kids to stay quiet.

College Park Kiddie Kampus 1

Posted April 04, 2016
I feel like all of the good reviews on this page are written by the owner and her daughter. This isn't a good school. I didn't work there long, but I was very overwhelmed in the small amount of time I was there. I saw the owners straight LIE to parents faces to keep kids from being pulled. All they care about is money, and they wonder why the turnover is so high.

College Park Kiddie Kampus 5

Posted May 14, 2015
It's too bad that when a "family member" that has worked by our sides for a couple of years gets her pride in the way. Cpkk has not "gone to the dogs" it is a family of teachers and team work. I could not be more proud than to be involved.

College Park Kiddie Kampus 1

Posted April 23, 2015
Well I'm sorry to say cpkk has gone to the dogs :-( I have been a employee at cpkk for several years slowly watching it go down. I'm mostly sorry for the kids it's a shame how they get shuffled around during the day and the parents have NO clue. Sad

College Park Kiddie Kampus 5

Posted June 12, 2014
I have 3 children at CPKK. I could have never imagined such a wonderful place for my children to be. The teacher care for my babies and I can drop them off in the mornings knowing hey are taken care of, loved and educated. Ms Linda is a kind hearted sweet women that runs it. She has helped me out when in financial need and been an ear when I needed someone to listen. I love this school.

2208 North Rio Grande Avenue, Orlando, FL  32804
Last modified College Park Kiddie Kampus is a Private school that serves grades PK-1