PK-1|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Develops character: Strongly agree

Very loving Christian environment. My kids loved it here.

My children went here and we loved it! Would recommend to anyone!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

Screaming and not teaching is not effective. overall there is no dedication among these teachers.

Amount of homework: Disagree

All my kids got (except for last summer when my daughter was in k-4 when we received weekly homework packets aligned with what her excellent teacher was teaching) handwriting pages. the same things every day.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

I know I have been lied to by admin on several occasions. My kindergartener only ever got one report card and it took months to receive a transcript from the school when I decided to leave the school. I know the kindergarten teacher did not teach my daughter. My daughter would come home daily telling me she just sat at a table all day while her teacher screamed at the kids to stay quiet.

I feel like all of the good reviews on this page are written by the owner and her daughter. This isn't a good school. I didn't work there long, but I was very overwhelmed in the small amount of time I was there. I saw the owners straight LIE to parents faces to keep kids from being pulled. All they care about is money, and they wonder why the turnover is so high.

It's too bad that when a "family member" that has worked by our sides for a couple of years gets her pride in the way. Cpkk has not "gone to the dogs" it is a family of teachers and team work. I could not be more proud than to be involved.

Well I'm sorry to say cpkk has gone to the dogs :-( I have been a employee at cpkk for several years slowly watching it go down. I'm mostly sorry for the kids it's a shame how they get shuffled around during the day and the parents have NO clue. Sad

I have 3 children at CPKK. I could have never imagined such a wonderful place for my children to be. The teacher care for my babies and I can drop them off in the mornings knowing hey are taken care of, loved and educated. Ms Linda is a kind hearted sweet women that runs it. She has helped me out when in financial need and been an ear when I needed someone to listen. I love this school.

I love CPKK. We have been blessed the last three years to be apart of such an awesome school the teachers and administrators are always on the kids levels. My 3 children have been loved and cared for and educated daily. I could not imagine sending my babies anywhere else. Thank you Kiddie Kampus for every day of the wonderful Blessings for the last 3 yrs and looking forward to the rest together.

Last modified College Park Kiddie Kampus is a Private school that serves grades PK-1