College Park Kiddie Kampus 2

Posted August 21, 2014
To put it simply this"daycare"is under staffed and disorganized,had to recently take out my 2 1/2 yr old

Posted June 12, 2014
This is an awesome school. I love it. There is not high turn Over the teachers have been there for years.

Posted June 12, 2014
I have 3 children at CPKK. I could have never imagined such a wonderful place for my children to be. The teacher care for my babies and I can drop them off in the mornings knowing hey are taken care of, loved and educated. Ms Linda is a kind hearted sweet women that runs it. She has helped me out when in financial need and been an ear when I needed someone to listen. I love this school.

Posted June 12, 2014
I love CPKK. We have been blessed the last three years to be apart of such an awesome school the teachers and administrators are always on the kids levels. My 3 children have been loved and cared for and educated daily. I could not imagine sending my babies anywhere else. Thank you Kiddie Kampus for every day of the wonderful Blessings for the last 3 yrs and looking forward to the rest together.

Posted March 14, 2014
The education and concern is awesome. Eight of my grandchildren attended Kiddie Kampus and they are grounded and well adjusted and educationally on top.

Posted December 22, 2013
If I had to describe this school in one word it would be Chaos. The owner is deceptive, only cares about making money. She will fool parents into thinking they're kids will be in a great environment. They teachers are not supported at all by the admin; they're overworked, underpaid, and undereducated. The teachers are all great ladies who do their best and love the kids, but the owner seems to hire people who are untrained so they don't know any better when she breaks rules and laws. The teachers are often left with combined ages and over numbers. The kids are often shifted to different classes throughout the week so that the admin can avoid hiring enough teachers. The teacher turnover is very high. While there are some teachers who have been there many years, there are even more who have come and left within a few months. There are many children with behavior issues that are not addressed. Teachers hands are tied because the admin will do nothing. She blames teachers and says they're not doing their job when it's clear the child that needs attention. I've seen young kids swearing, fighting and climbing on tables, and running amuck, and nothing is done. BEWARE OF THIS "SCHOOL"

Posted October 27, 2013
My daughter, who is now 7, started at this school around 18 months. She not only has excelled at things like math, reading & writing but she is WELL above most of the kids in her public school. I can not remember an incident when they did not take care of a concern of mine in a timely fashion. This is my daughter's first year in public school and I already want to send her back to CPKK. She was ALWAYS challenged and ALWAYS heard when she felt like she needed more help or wanted to be challenged more. I am currently about to enroll my SON in CPKK this week and am excited. I KNOW he will follow in his sister's foot steps in learning quickly and having fun. My daughter did have a hard time adjusting to the new thought of daycare when she was smaller but she adjusted just fine in a few weeks. She use to RUN into the school everyday. They helped potty train her as well. I can NOT agree with the high turn over in this school. Most of the teachers are still there from when my daughter started. I TRUST everyone with my most prized possessions, that being the loves of my life. They give them a great education, which I felt I couldn't do at home. I can't think of going anywhere else.

College Park Kiddie Kampus 3

Posted September 18, 2013
My child attended College Park Kiddie Kampus. Although the staff are very kind they are obviously over worked, under paid and under trained. There does not appear to be sick days and employees are often there obviously to ill to be around children. Classrooms are very full and many of the students in each classroom are obvious "behavior problems." The administrative staff is very disorganized and and they will say anything to "make a buck" even if it means lying to teachers and parents. The turn over os very high throughout over half of the center. All in all I feel that my child is loved and cared for and taught very well. However I would not return due to terrible office staff, center disorganization, and obvious neglect of care for teachers.

Posted July 13, 2013
This daycare is horrible and I have warned many parents about this facility. The director/owner cares more about $$$ than class size. The classrooms are small and lacking activities/toys/games for the kids. I took my 19 month old son there and we pulled him out within 2 weeks due to lack of care (extreme diaper rash several days in a row). My son would SCREAM bloody murder when I left him which was so out of his character. He began to act out at home having off the wall tantrums. Once we pulled him out, he was fine. Also, there is a bad mold issue in the toddlers rooms. Staff said director has been told about it many times, but says it was nothing. I brought it up to her and she said she had no idea there was any issue. She is NOT honest at all which seems to help explain the HIGH turnover with staff. Parents beware!!!!

Posted June 16, 2013
I used to work here, and had to quit because I was quite overwhelmed. The daycare does not follow guidelines and laws at all times. Some teachers are way to disciplinary for such young ages. I had witnessed employees lying to parents. At the end of the day, the children ARE taken care of and the kindergarten students excel, however I would not recommend this to parents.

College Park Kiddie Kampus
2208 North Rio Grande Avenue, Orlando, FL  32804
Last modified College Park Kiddie Kampus is a Private school that serves grades PK-1
College Park Kiddie Kampus Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top