PK-1|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

Screaming and not teaching is not effective. overall there is no dedication among these teachers.

Amount of homework: Disagree

All my kids got (except for last summer when my daughter was in k-4 when we received weekly homework packets aligned with what her excellent teacher was teaching) handwriting pages. the same things every day.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

I know I have been lied to by admin on several occasions. My kindergartener only ever got one report card and it took months to receive a transcript from the school when I decided to leave the school. I know the kindergarten teacher did not teach my daughter. My daughter would come home daily telling me she just sat at a table all day while her teacher screamed at the kids to stay quiet.

I feel like all of the good reviews on this page are written by the owner and her daughter. This isn't a good school. I didn't work there long, but I was very overwhelmed in the small amount of time I was there. I saw the owners straight LIE to parents faces to keep kids from being pulled. All they care about is money, and they wonder why the turnover is so high.

It's too bad that when a "family member" that has worked by our sides for a couple of years gets her pride in the way. Cpkk has not "gone to the dogs" it is a family of teachers and team work. I could not be more proud than to be involved.

Well I'm sorry to say cpkk has gone to the dogs :-( I have been a employee at cpkk for several years slowly watching it go down. I'm mostly sorry for the kids it's a shame how they get shuffled around during the day and the parents have NO clue. Sad

I have 3 children at CPKK. I could have never imagined such a wonderful place for my children to be. The teacher care for my babies and I can drop them off in the mornings knowing hey are taken care of, loved and educated. Ms Linda is a kind hearted sweet women that runs it. She has helped me out when in financial need and been an ear when I needed someone to listen. I love this school.

I love CPKK. We have been blessed the last three years to be apart of such an awesome school the teachers and administrators are always on the kids levels. My 3 children have been loved and cared for and educated daily. I could not imagine sending my babies anywhere else. Thank you Kiddie Kampus for every day of the wonderful Blessings for the last 3 yrs and looking forward to the rest together.

The education and concern is awesome. Eight of my grandchildren attended Kiddie Kampus and they are grounded and well adjusted and educationally on top.

If I had to describe this school in one word it would be Chaos. The owner is deceptive, only cares about making money. She will fool parents into thinking they're kids will be in a great environment. They teachers are not supported at all by the admin; they're overworked, underpaid, and undereducated. The teachers are all great ladies who do their best and love the kids, but the owner seems to hire people who are untrained so they don't know any better when she breaks rules and laws. The teachers are often left with combined ages and over numbers. The kids are often shifted to different classes throughout the week so that the admin can avoid hiring enough teachers. The teacher turnover is very high. While there are some teachers who have been there many years, there are even more who have come and left within a few months. There are many children with behavior issues that are not addressed. Teachers hands are tied because the admin will do nothing. She blames teachers and says they're not doing their job when it's clear the child that needs attention. I've seen young kids swearing, fighting and climbing on tables, and running amuck, and nothing is done. BEWARE OF THIS "SCHOOL"

Last modified College Park Kiddie Kampus is a Private school that serves grades PK-1