Orlando, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted July 27, 2013
My nephew has been a Vista Lakes student from kindergarten and know he is going to start fifth grade. I love the teachers, they are very sweet and care about their students. They keep in touch with the parents weekly and they answer your emails quickly. The school is always very clean. All of the staff members are caring and very helpful. I highly recommend this school.

Posted April 17, 2013
I am a parent of a child in this school. I am very happy with the teachers and staff at this school. No school is perfect and not everyone will be happy with a school but I can truly say that this school cares about it students. The school has great PTA sponsored programs. The only thing I wish is that the school had greater parent involvement which is not under the control the school. Other than that I feel the school tries to involve parents by leaving messages every week and sending notices home. The 2 teachers we have had have been excellent and cared about how my daughter was doing.

Vista Lakes Elementary School 2

Posted August 05, 2012
My child has been to the school since it was built in 2006. I was happy with Ms. Shear as the principal but when Ms. Smith became principal I wasn't as happy before.

Posted June 02, 2010
My children have gone to Vista Lakes for 4 years now and I'm so proud of this school and their staff! The teachers are wonderful and encouraging as well as the nurse, lunch workers and office staff. They offer great after school programs as well as PTA events. I am sad to be moving out of the area and leaving this school! It deserves a 10!!!

Posted May 06, 2010

Posted July 06, 2009
They really do care about the students!!

Posted April 15, 2009
My family has been in Orlando for three years and three of my four kids have attended this school. We love everything about this school, the teachers are dedicated and the parents are highly involved. All of my kids special needs were attended to from gifted classes (which are great) to speech and learning issues being tackled. We have benefited greatly and are so sad to be leaving!!

Posted November 24, 2008

Vista Lakes Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2008
I am a parent & i am really happy the way the principal,teacher & parents are involved in the school.Ms. Sheer really works hard for the school.

Posted August 21, 2008

Vista Lakes Elementary School
6050 Lake Champlain Drive, Orlando, FL  32829
Last modified Vista Lakes Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Vista Lakes Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top