855 students|Orange

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted June 28, 2016
My son attended VPK program here. This is the best school ever. If your kid is going to VPK, let me tell you that Ms. Collins and Ms. Peraza are AWESOME. My kid did so well, thanks to them. The only thing that I did not like is where they are located. They are on a modular space on the back of the school.

Posted July 31, 2015
My Daughter is shine all star. Excellet school ,very good teachers. Excelente escuela , muy buenos maestros . Mi hija no sabia nada de ingles y en menos de 3 meses ya sabe. Muy feliz con la escuela. My Daughter is shine all star.

Posted July 27, 2013
My nephew has been a Vista Lakes student from kindergarten and know he is going to start fifth grade. I love the teachers, they are very sweet and care about their students. They keep in touch with the parents weekly and they answer your emails quickly. The school is always very clean. All of the staff members are caring and very helpful. I highly recommend this school.

Posted April 17, 2013
I am a parent of a child in this school. I am very happy with the teachers and staff at this school. No school is perfect and not everyone will be happy with a school but I can truly say that this school cares about it students. The school has great PTA sponsored programs. The only thing I wish is that the school had greater parent involvement which is not under the control the school. Other than that I feel the school tries to involve parents by leaving messages every week and sending notices home. The 2 teachers we have had have been excellent and cared about how my daughter was doing.

Vista Lakes Elementary School 2

Posted August 05, 2012
My child has been to the school since it was built in 2006. I was happy with Ms. Shear as the principal but when Ms. Smith became principal I wasn't as happy before.

Posted June 02, 2010
My children have gone to Vista Lakes for 4 years now and I'm so proud of this school and their staff! The teachers are wonderful and encouraging as well as the nurse, lunch workers and office staff. They offer great after school programs as well as PTA events. I am sad to be moving out of the area and leaving this school! It deserves a 10!!!

Posted July 06, 2009
They really do care about the students!!

Posted April 15, 2009
My family has been in Orlando for three years and three of my four kids have attended this school. We love everything about this school, the teachers are dedicated and the parents are highly involved. All of my kids special needs were attended to from gifted classes (which are great) to speech and learning issues being tackled. We have benefited greatly and are so sad to be leaving!!

Vista Lakes Elementary School

Posted September 16, 2008
I am a parent & i am really happy the way the principal,teacher & parents are involved in the school.Ms. Sheer really works hard for the school.

Posted July 02, 2008
Vista Lakes is the epitome of what all schools should be. At Vista Lakes they carry organization to the highest degree. They believe in the needs of their students. I also think that the teachers at Vista Lakes care a lot about their students. Mrs. Shear is a great principal.

Vista Lakes Elementary School
6050 Lake Champlain Drive, Orlando, FL  32829
Last modified Vista Lakes Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.