PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

I think that leadership is effective in ISA because sister Rehannah always gives us students a chance to volunteer and take a big responsibility.

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

This school gives a really good amount of homework and while this might bother some students I really appreciate it because I know that homework helps improve students skills and prepare them for exams. I also understand that some people might be bothered about homework it is because of busy schedule and tight time, but I am sure that people are not always like that. I f you have had a problem once or twice which prevented you from finishing all your homework the awesome teachers who work at ISA will excuse you out of kindness and will give you a chance to finish it during a mother time.

I go to this school for almost 3 years now and I have to say that it is really awesome, I love my teachers, my pricipal, and the great teaching skills.

ISA was like a part of my extended family. The teachers encouraged open communication between themselves and parents. I formed friendships with the teachers and other parents. The Administration staff is astute, friendly, and caring. They know the names of every student. My daughters attended PK-3, PK-4, and Kindergarten up until one week ago. We moved out of state. My daughters learned a lot, retained a lot, and their Arabic studies are exceptional! I was very involved with volunteering and got to know the faculty. I miss all of them terribly and feel like I moved away from my family. ISA focuses on teaching and learning instead of extra-curricular activities. That is something my husband and I valued and why we chose ISA. They love the children as if they are their own. You will feel right at home and be welcomed with open arms. My children would've stayed at ISA, if we hadn't relocated.

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly agree

My daughters always say, "No one likes a bully." We did not experience any bullying issues and I did a lot of volunteering at the school and never saw any instances.

Supports LD students: Strongly agree

They employ a variety of learning styles to help each student reach their maximum potential.

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

Sister Rehannah is highly educated and has high expectations of her students. She sets and leads by example.

Develops character: Strongly agree

My daughters always say, "Sharing is caring" and "No one likes a bully". They reinforce manners and values that parents build at home.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Sister Halima, Sister Meredith, Sister Naheed, and Sister Malika treat the children as their own. They have patience, understanding, and depths of experience. They encourage a strong relationship with parents and are always accessible to you.

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

The homework activities are age appropriate and they take the age of your child into consideration.

Last modified Ibn Seena Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8