PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Ibn Seena Academy 2

Posted March 16, 2016
I am in my freshman year of college now, but I remember well when I attended this school for about two months of fifth grade. I absolutely hated it here. The only two things I enjoyed about this school were learning Arabic and the Principal was such a sweet lady. I was bullied here, and was having a lot of difficulties with math, so I couldn't finish my work in class time so I almost never ate lunch because I'd have to catch up on my math work. Only two months I could handle being here, then finally my mom understood and I transferred. This didn't change my views on my religion whatsoever, just a pretty horrible experience. I never forgot how much I hated my time there.

Ibn Seena Academy 1

Posted September 03, 2014
People take their kids to private schools so they can be better For me it was the opposite their level went down Poor teachers , poor principal when it comes to education and how to deal With students And for people who wish to teach Arabic to their kids this is the wrong school Because them selves need to learn Arabic It was very bad experience, all their goal is to make money

Ibn Seena Academy 3

Posted September 09, 2013
okay. we had our children there a couple years back and it seems they need more parent involvement.

Posted June 06, 2013
Ibn Seena Academy is indeed the leader in Islamic schools across the nation. Commencing from the top, the Principal exercises her professionalism, caring, and downright "tell it as it is" in a respectful way. Principal Rehana Hemalli , may Allah accept from her and continue to grant her success in both worlds, ameen. She is a "people person" in that the staff , parents and especially the students confide in her and on a daily basis, I have known students, staff, and parents , who seek her advice in matters of this world and the Hereafter. I was a parent, staff, and a colleague at this blessed Institute of Knowledge, Ibn Seena Academy. My three children attended Ibn Seena, and they are all productive citizens in society due to the influence and inspirations from the Principal and staff. I pray that my children and I will join this awesome team again in the future, ameen.

Posted December 19, 2012
Excellent teachers and Principal they care so much for the students and they do their best to teach and help students. I am enjoying to be a patent in this school. Jazak Allah Khair for all your hard work and May Allah give his best reword in dunya and ahira.

Posted June 08, 2012
Great School, I have an ESE son, and I was surprised how his teachers worked with him patiently and with Love! He improved a lot and his Terra Nova results came very good. Thanks a lot to all the hard work.

Posted April 13, 2011
All my children have been attending Ibn Seena Academy for last several years and I am blessed that I have this school in Orlando to send my children to. Under true leadership of the principal Sr. R. Hemmali, teachers work day and night to provide best of the best education and grooming to the students in a real islamic environment and therefore the students of Ibn Seena shine like stars in every field.

Posted April 11, 2011
assalamu alaikum Alhamduillah I'm a very proud parent of Ibn Seena Academy for the past 5 years. The Prinicipal and teachers masha Allah are excellent. Interaction with the staff is also excellent. I'll encourage any parent who want a better Islamic education for their children then Ibn Seena Academy is the school for them. Alhamduillah so far my kids are straight A's students they're also in the Hifz programe. May Allah continue to keep this school doors open for the muslim community insha Allah. May we all benefit from this excellent school in the years to come.

Posted April 09, 2011
I graduated from this school and this is the BEST school I've ever attended. In my younger years, i was an average student that didn't take school very seriously. Not only did Ibn Seena teach me that I was accountable for my academics (i.e. grades, school work, etc.), but they also instilled in me the idea that I was accountable for my actions, words, and overall conduct. They enforced behavior that taught me to be an upstanding citizen and to treat others with kindness and respect. The teachers and coursework at Ibn Seena challenged me to do well academically and outshine my public school peers and for that, I am forever grateful. I've attended many schools growing up, but this is by far my favorite because the teachers, students, and parents of Ibn Seena became my second family and I will never forget my years here.

Ibn Seena Academy 4

Posted November 16, 2010
As a muslim i am blessed this school exists in orlando! love and respect everybody in this school.

Ibn Seena Academy