Palm Bay SDA School and Early Childhood Center 5

Posted August 10, 2011
We currently have a 2 yr old in the Early Childhood Center. On the first day, I was very impressed with the setting up of the class and our child's teacher. After making the decision on sending our 2 yr child to daycare, I was slightly worried that our 2 yr old would fuss on her 1st day since this would be her first time leaving home to a new surrounding. Boy, was I wrong! Our child was so happy on her first day there. When I went back to pick her up at the end of her first day, she was not ready to go home. What was even more impressive, the teacher was able to give me a detailed report of how our child interact with the other children and how adaptive she was. The teacher already understood my child persona: eating, sleeping, and learning pattern. I would definitely recommend this Early Childhood to any other parents who want the very best for their child/ren.

Palm Bay SDA School and Early Childhood Center
1000 Americana Blvd NE, Palm Bay, FL  32907
Last modified Palm Bay SDA School and Early Childhood Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Palm Bay SDA School and Early Childhood Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top