Palm Bay, FL
Before care: Yes

Palm Bay Elementary School 2

Posted May 23, 2014
Our child has attended VPK through 4th grade at PBE and we were very happy up until the past two years. We feel, that while her teachers liked and encouraged our child, she is not receiving the same level of education. We do not receive correspondence from the teacher on a regular basis, but we did receive 3 different report cards for one quarter worth of grades. We have had almost no contact with the new principal, Mrs Milieu us sorely missed. Our child will no longer be attending PBE. In my opinion, the entire school needs an overhaul, buildings and teachers alike.

Palm Bay Elementary School 1

Posted May 21, 2014
Totally completely agree with the previous review. Since Migliosi Left this school has turned into a complete disastor.. the pricipal is a complete nightmare and is suspend happy and also screams at the children.. this has passed on to the teachers who no longer care about her students.. My fiancee who is now 35 went to this school when he was a child and told us we will not be returning next year

Palm Bay Elementary School 1

Posted February 09, 2014
I read all the reviews on here and it seems like the only time this school was run right was when some Dr.B was there.Well I gotta say the principal they have now is suspend happy"even on the mentally I'll"now that's pathetic,now my son I all confused,ever since they put this miss Gilbert in there,my son don't know how to act.

Palm Bay Elementary School 2

Posted August 09, 2013
My child attended 1 year there. The building is dilapidated & falling apart, the a/c hardly works & is on it's last limb & the playground is a swing set & a tiny plastic slide. Despite all the fundraising efforts they still had next to nothing in the playground fund. The teachers do the best with what they had but my child was ahead in reading & most other areas so he got little to no encouragement when it came to academics. It's definitely a squeaky wheel gets the oil situation. He didn't advance hardly at all until I continued to tutor at home, so basically the school was like a daycare. The other children were very rough & not at all pleasant. If you teach your kid manors, kindness and responsibility you'll be shocked at how these other kids act. It's like an animal house. The principal at the time (thank goodness for them they got a new one) would baby talk and dress very inappropriate for a women of her age, stature and build. They taught some strange moral code from a self help book. Meanwhile, I witnessed teachers manhandling students right outside of the office & nothing was done. The only good thing was the science nights. We won't be returning to say the least.

Posted August 07, 2013
I think this school is wonderful. It has been my experience that the staff there is very helpful and goes out of their way to meet the needs of the children and their parents.

Posted October 20, 2011
Palm Bay Elementary is an AWESOME school. My daughter has been going here since Pre-K and she is now in 3rd grade. Every year she has been blessed with amazing teachers that give 150%. The principal Mrs. Migliori makes our children her #1 priority. The whole staff is all about the children! My daughter has been in Mrs. Miller's Gifted program going on 3 years now and it has been a very rewarding experience. Thank you our Palm Bay Elementary Family!!!

Posted August 14, 2011
This school has an amazing staff who care about the students. There are many opportunities for students to enrich their education. Fantastic!

Posted May 14, 2009
Palm Bay Elementary offers so many fun a nd wonderful learning activities for kids. For example, they have a full science lab that is run by Mrs. Cook the coolest science teacher ever. They have after school clubs they are so inviting to the children. Parents are always welcome into the school and encouraged to volunteer and get involved. Thank you PBE Lil' Pirates for all you do...PBE rocks!

Palm Bay Elementary School 0

Posted April 24, 2009
Both of my children are receiving an outstanding education at Palm Bay Elementary. The teachers and administration are awesome.

Palm Bay Elementary School 0

Posted January 09, 2008
I am fairly disappointed with this school. My son has been going here for 2 years and is failing math for the second time. He was enrolled in summer school because of his performance (they do not cover math in summer school) and was informed 2 days into it that he was not allowed to stay because of the scores he had received on an end of year SOAR test (they were too high). What is more important test scores or academic performance? His teacher, is difficult at best and really not interested in the kids that fall outside of his program. This leads me to ask the question: is he there for a pay check or is he there as a teacher of children? Kids are not robots, nor machines. They all learn differently and cannot be expected to be stimulated the same way. A perfect example of

Palm Bay Elementary School
1200 Allamanda Road Northeast, Palm Bay, FL  32905
Last modified Palm Bay Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Palm Bay Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 32 reviews. Top