835 students|Palm Beach

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Develops character: Strongly agree

Parents care, teachers care and you see this is how the kids react to each other.

Just a wonderful school, parents are very pro-active My daughter transferred here from the Benjamin school. She was being bullied at Benjamin and her grades were affected. Once she got here, the teachers and staff cared, the kids are easier to get along with and now she is back to getting great marks and looks forward to going to school...well as much as a kid can 'look forward to school' lol There has been an amazing improvement on all fronts since coming here. The staff is amazing- there is a ton of pride and the curriculum is top notch! Highly recommend this school.

the school has the best robotics and medical program and the kids there are great.

I'm A Student at H.l Watkins!!! my school is one of the best school's in this universe, the teachers are the best teachers in the world they would do anything to help any student if needed my principal DR. Hoffman is the best principal any school could ever have..... the band program, medical and robotics program is the best experience you can have through the years you are there .. From the bottom of my heart i love the staff, my principal, and all the teachers.......And if your wondering if you should put your child at this school yes.. because i love my school and im pretty sure your child will love it also even you.......

This is the worse injustice to a generation I've even seen in my career life. Teachers are unhappy , burnt out and some just don't care ,others are just counting the days to retirement. I feel sorry for the children, some teachers and most of all the country. The level of disrespect is unbelievable. H.L Watkins should be closed.NO tax dollars should be spent on such institution.

I'm proud of my school it has really grown over the years.it has a nice medical academy and a pre engineering academy . i think this school is good it has nice enviorment and its preety good rated for a school 3 out of 10:(. this will be a really good school especially if your students want build amazing technolgy or learn on the medical field. in my opinion hl watkins is a really good school.(And mr.davis is not violent he's just a funny man with humorus jokes he's one of the wisest and greatest teachers you may encounter ;) .

I am a student that went to Howell L. Watkins it is a very great school there is a music program that I was in and I had the chance to win medals for the school and sing in front of 2000 people just by going into the class also I was there 6 grade year my grades was good and they're still good in 7th grade and Im promoted to 8th grade and I love that school I was also on the cheerleading team but two years you should always bring your child to Howell L. Watkins don't think Howell L. Watkins is a bad school its not you sometimes think that because of the students that around your child and your child can be a leader so don't blame it on the school hope you read this and always bring your child to Howell L. Watkins Thankyou

It is very fun at Hl Watkins mr David is the best math teacher but he is only for 5th grade but you get fun Friday and parties but he is also strict. The 7th grade math is mrs rudich and or mr Williams. The pre med program is fun to and these mentors come in and talk about there different fields of work. This was the best 3 years of my life and I would go to that school again if I had the chance. And they have a new principle because the old one went to dwyer high school. But forget what other people tell you because this school is the best

If you really love your kids then you should take them out of that school. My daughter was there for sixth grade the first semester she did great, then she started acting up. Her math teacher Mr.Davis hits children and everyone in the entire school knows about this yet they do nothing to stop it. There's always drama and fights. She also told me ISS is the funniest place in the school because the person there lets the kids do whatever they want. I'm taking her out of that school and she's never going back.

My kids both attended HL Watkins in the Robotics program. They had wonderful teachers and Dr. Sheffield was an amazing principal. She has gone on to high school but hopefully the school will stay on the path she has set. Mr. Perry is an amazing teacher and mentor for the kids as well.

Last modified Howell L. Watkins Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.