668 students|Martin

Bad
Good

This is our first year here and so far it's great! Our daughter is very happy and so are we with administration, the teachers and Mrs. Marin. Visibly the outside needs a facelift but what is inside matters and it shines. The curriculum is perfect as well as the communication.

Phenomenal. Truly student-focused and family inclusive, there is always something positive being offered for students and families. My daughter is in the gifted program, and the teachers, guidance, and the school psychologist worked to quickly facilitate the testing process and enrolling her in enrichment classes. The teachers are awesome and she is excelling. My little one went to VPK there and already knows how to read going into kindergarten. And the principal has run a tight, respected ship over there for over forty years.

This school is the best! It has fabulous teachers and administration and the community support is amazing.

I graduated here in fifth grade, and it was probably the best school year I've had so far, and I'm currently in eighth grade. The teachers are just AMAZING. They have great teaching techniques that are educational and fun at the same time. Although, two of the teachers I had aren't here anymore which doesn't make it as great as it used to be. Being new, I met great friends that I'm still friends with now, and all in all I am glad I went to this school.

There is no question - the teachers and administration are remarkable! However, the building, air conditioning, or trailers seem to breed germs and consequently the students seem ill too often. Extended day is crowded.

It is an awesome neighborhood school.

4 child in the school and alays been excellent!

The teachers have been there forever. My children have grown so much with their instruction. The school is old but they work together with the community and we really feel like we are taking part in our childrens' education. They are happy to have volunteers and treat them very well.

palm city elementary school is the best school that my child have been too. the frist year they got reading under there belt am so happy that my daughter goes there

This school is awesome! My child and I could not be happier. Other schools should use this school as an example to strive to achieve the same level of education, organization, and all around 'family' feeling.

Last modified Palm City Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.