66 students|Flagler

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)

Palm Harbor Academy is a wonderful place for my grandchild to attend school. I am very pleased with the staff and administration. We are comfortable with the communication, the curriculum, and the pleasant helpful attitudes. All Smiles with my experience. Palm Harbor Academy has tremendously improved from previous years and I would recommend PHA and their caring educated teachers and staff to all. The smaller sized classrooms,one on one approach was exactly what I was searching for.

The staff administration is very unprofessional. Safety issues for the kids are unresolved. Unorganized, rude and uncaring

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

- a parent I advise any parent to stay away from this school. If you care about your child

Amount of homework: Disagree

Develops character: Strongly disagree

It is very hard to impress me, I have very high expectations for my children , since my children have attended this school not only have I been Impressed but I truly believe this school will help my children reach their full potential, I love the staff and their involvement with not only my children's education but my family as a whole. Weve felt nothing but love and true concern since our children have been attending Palm Harbor Academy, If you are looking for quality education as well as love for you and your children this is the school for u. My children love this school as well and that makes a huge difference.

I love this school. My little girls attend Palm Harbor and they aredoun exceptional. The staff is great abd they are open to new ideas. My girls love their school and their teachers. I would recommend this school to all parents COME ONE COME ALL!

The teachers and staff at Palm Harbor really do try to do their best with what they're given. I believe the teachers truly care about their students. However, the school in terribly underfunded (although the board and principal seem to be well-paid). There aren't enough classroom supplies. There is no real playground. Art, Music, PE and extracurriculars are non-existent. For a child that is truly struggling in a mainstream public school and really needs close 1-on-1 interaction, Palm Harbor may be a good fit. But for your average to above-average student, Palm Harbor is not the place to be. Don't just "tour" the school. Drop by unannounced, more than once.

this school dropped my daughter off with no adult home and had no explantion for this

My children has attended Palm Harbor for the past two school years. My children transferred into PHA because they were struggling at the local public school . The teachers at Palm Harbor worked with my daughters. They gave them additional help and free tutoring. I don't care what anyone say, PHA is where my kids are staying!! My kids no longer feel dumb because the teachers were not willing to help them.

Last modified Palm Harbor Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-5