66 students|Flagler

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Very ineffective

Posted June 10, 2015
- a parent I advise any parent to stay away from this school. If you care about your child

Amount of homework: Not enough

Develops grit: Strongly disagree

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Palm Harbor Academy 5

Posted January 22, 2015
It is very hard to impress me, I have very high expectations for my children , since my children have attended this school not only have I been Impressed but I truly believe this school will help my children reach their full potential, I love the staff and their involvement with not only my children's education but my family as a whole. Weve felt nothing but love and true concern since our children have been attending Palm Harbor Academy, If you are looking for quality education as well as love for you and your children this is the school for u. My children love this school as well and that makes a huge difference.

Palm Harbor Academy 5

Posted July 25, 2014
I love this school. My little girls attend Palm Harbor and they aredoun exceptional. The staff is great abd they are open to new ideas. My girls love their school and their teachers. I would recommend this school to all parents COME ONE COME ALL!

Palm Harbor Academy 2

Posted May 02, 2014
The teachers and staff at Palm Harbor really do try to do their best with what they're given. I believe the teachers truly care about their students. However, the school in terribly underfunded (although the board and principal seem to be well-paid). There aren't enough classroom supplies. There is no real playground. Art, Music, PE and extracurriculars are non-existent. For a child that is truly struggling in a mainstream public school and really needs close 1-on-1 interaction, Palm Harbor may be a good fit. But for your average to above-average student, Palm Harbor is not the place to be. Don't just "tour" the school. Drop by unannounced, more than once.

Palm Harbor Academy 1

Posted November 21, 2013
this school dropped my daughter off with no adult home and had no explantion for this

95 North Old Kings Road, Palm Coast, FL  32137