Posted December 10, 2013
This is a great school with a true dedication to curriculum standards and with many activities available for the students, parents and families - as a whole. My son loves his teacher and we transitioned him a few months after school had begun. They are great about putting technology into the classroom and having it assist with learning. Parents are also welcomed and encouraged to assist within the classroom or the school. This really is a welcoming school with cutting edge technology and a real commitment to student learning.

Posted November 01, 2013
My daughter just started the a couple weeks ago and she loves it! Her teacher emails to keep in touch weekly which is helpful considering kids lose papers or forget. I love the antibully program and how they have a decent amount of homework to keep them busy and challenged. I adore Mrs Araujo already and I know that she keeps them going to learn as much as they can!

Rymfire Elementary School 1

Posted October 16, 2013
BOTTOM OF The bottom. worst school around. full of very below average IQ kids. teachers not much better. If you are looking for a good or even decent school, keep looking!

Posted September 24, 2013
I have two children in K and 1st grades and they both love their teachers. The school is current with technology while still allowing parents to have the decision to help their student do their homework on the computer or old school on work sheets. The staff is friendly and the PTO has a lot of activities plan thus far to include mom, dad or other guardians in afterschool activities. My son's teacher quickly picked up on the fact that my son is very advanced in his reading and he is now in an advanced reading group that is challenging him to learn even more.

Posted August 22, 2013
So far this school is wonderful in making my daughter feel at home!! Keep up the good work

Posted April 01, 2013
I was a bit hesitant about enrolling my daughters at Rymfire after I had read the reviews, but SEEING IS BELIEVING. I am so lucky that my daughters get to attend such a professional, student centered school. I love their antibullying program, and how dedicated they are to improving my daughters English level. My girls came from a school overseas and it was their fist time in an American mainstream classroom. The teachers *MS. Jacques* in particular made my daughter feel safe, comfortable and secure. If there is one thing I will miss about Palm Coast it will be RYMFIRE..

Rymfire Elementary School 1

Posted June 11, 2011
I was trying to figure out how this school got four stars, well no one has rated this school in a long time. Please rate this school. reviewing test scores on here will really tell you alot about how the higher up your child goes the worse there test scores will get. ERRR thank you to all those teachers who has worked with my younger children and kept in contact with me,, 1 , 2, 3 and some 4th grade teachers. FIFTH AND SIXTH grade teachers at this school are not good!!! I know it is up to a child to work and learn but the teacher is suppose to help OUR KIDS learn also. THANK YOU RYMFIRE FOR THAT GREAT 504 PROGRAM Y'ALL DO. IT REALLY HELPED MY SON<<<<<<<<<<<< not I LOST MY KID TO HIS FATHER WHO LIVES IN ANOTHER STATE AND I WONT SEE HIM FOR A YEAR DUE TO YOUR LACK OF TEACHING AND LACK OF DEALING WITH CHILDREN WITH ADHD,

Posted April 27, 2010
After having my child attend Imagine last year, RES is like a breath of fresh air. They are organized, focused on the student, immersed in technology, and forward thinkers. My son is eager to go to school everyday now. While at Imagine we were dealing with an overly stressed kid who always felt on edge. At RES he is confident and eagerly engaged in his surroundings. He is now flourishing! He gets to school with a smile and leaves with a smile! I cannot say enough about the amazing things the administration does for the school. They spend hours planning events and applying for grants on their own time. The teachers are top notch and excited about what they do. We are so happy to have made the move to RES and are here to stay!

Rymfire Elementary School 0

Posted April 24, 2010
My daughter is in 2nd grade. She has been attending Rymfire since kindergarten. I have been very happy with the teachers. Mrs Kopach was her kindergarten teacher. I really think that she set the standards for the grades to come. She is fun, but firm. She works with each child and pushes them to do their best. My daughter still talks about her today. She is excelling and is well rounded. I do feel that the extended day needs a total overhaul. It is unorganized and I don't feel the adults are watching them as close as they should be. There have been quite a few incidences of older kids bullying younger kids around corners and in the restrooms. They should moniter all exits, as I've seen kids sneak out without the adults seeing them. I have addressed the problems more than once, only to be corrected for a week.

Rymfire Elementary School 0

Posted April 20, 2010
They trully need to have a meal make over the food quality of this school need a much closer attention. The teachers also need a better discipline oritantion.

Rymfire Elementary School
1425 Rymfire Drive, Palm Coast, FL  32164
Last modified Rymfire Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rymfire Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 32 reviews. Top