Posted June 11, 2012
i must say i am impressed by this school. First an foremost i am very stable an hate to move my child around from facility to facility but this was the best move i have made...i had to remove my daughter from another daycare due to an issues with their teacher leaving hand marks on my child. i have never seen an OWNER so involved like they are with their kids an parents.. pple like them are blessings to us an our children.. believe me i have shoped around many daycares b4 i placed her here an u would b amazed by how these pple run things... down to cleanlyness...THESE PPLE CARE ABOUT U AN UR KIDS...and that just touches me... no one ever writes a review until something bad happens unfortunatly with my daughters last daycare that was the situation, so i decided y not let the positive stuff shine as well.. they are just that shinning star hiddenin the woods :) this is my daughter last summer with them shes moving on to kindergarden.. she loves uu miss franka, ms ashley.. as for emplyee wise i dont know i dont work there obviously... but i hope they are treated well b-cuz they are stars

Tanglewood Academy 1

Posted August 30, 2011
I was working there i left because the director treat the teachers really bad and she is looking all the time for new teachers it's look nice and big but it is not so great when the parents away

Posted March 09, 2010
Both of my daughters graduated from Tanglewood. The smartest move I ever made was enrolling them in this school. The foundation that this school provided has helped my girls to both be eligible for the gifted program at Nova since Kindergarten & they are still in gifted & honors classes today & are in 4th & 6th grades. Ms, Chrissy-words cannot describe what an incredible teacher this woman is.

Posted February 01, 2010
My 2 year old son never wants to come home. Every afternoon when I come to pick him up he just wants to stay there! He has very nice teachers who really care about him. If by any chances he falls or have low grade fever they call me right away. The personal are also pleasant and nice. The place is always neat and clean. I highly recommend tanglewood academy as your top school, day care or after care in our community

Posted October 13, 2009
This is the best school in Broward County! My son attended this school from VPK through the 1st grade and I cannot say enough good things about this school. He had a remarkable teacher, Ms. Chrissy, who cared about each of her students as if they were her own. I looked at Tanglewood as an extension of home. The care, atmosphere and academics cannot be matched by any other school I know. Each student is given individual attention and benefits both academically as well as emotionally from this type of attention. The teachers as well as the office personnel and support staff have a wonderful rapport with every single student and their family. The only thing bad I can say about the school is that they do not go past the first grade. I hated having to leave Tanglewood, but am grateful that my son had the opportunity to attend.

Posted January 28, 2009
I love this school. We came to South FL when my daughter was just 3, and she is now almost 6 years old. She has been going there the whole time we've been here and she has learned so much I cannot even explain. She is in Kindergarten now and doing way more than I imagined a 5/6 year old would do. I love to watch her face light up when we pull into the parking lot every morning. The staff there is wonderful and loving.

Tanglewood Academy 4

Posted February 28, 2006

Posted August 12, 2005

Posted August 05, 2004
This is the best school in Broward County! My daughter has been there for almost a year and she has learned so much and the staff is wonderful! I will always recomend this school to everybody. When I leave every morning, I always feel releived because I know she is in good care, when I return at the end of the day she is so happy. That makes my day!

Posted March 25, 2004