455 students|Escambia

Bad
Good

Navy Point Elementary My grandson attended Navy Point for first grade and his grades showed an immediate improvement from the school (Myrtle Grove) he had attended the last two years! I am thrilled at his teacher's willingness to take that little extra time to insure he understood al his assignments. Ms. Peterson was wonderful!

My son went to special needs Pre-K here and after one day we took him out. We were not happy with the way this school treated its students.

Navy point elementary is a great school,my daughter attended there no problems.now my seven year ols son is there I am happy.

We have worked hard to improve our school and it shows! We went from being low ranking to the top. We have the best staff and students in Pensacola, FL!

Navy Point Elementary is a place of love and encouragement. The administration, support staff and teachers make up a great team of people who are not only genuinely gifted and skilled but understand that each child is unique and wonderful in his or her own way and each has their own story waiting to be written.

My child has not learned a great deal this past year.(jan 08) I am disappointed and under whelmed by the school.

Last modified Navy Point Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.