Pine Meadow Elementary School 3

Posted April 02, 2014
Helpful staff and very organized, it would really improve the school to get a play area with some swings or slides so the children can get much needed exersize during the day.

Posted August 08, 2013
My son went to K at Pine Meadow last year but we moved to Helen Caro district. I'm sad to leave this school. He had Mrs. Lassiter and loved her and all of his secondary teachers, for art/music. I thought it was a great school overall.

Posted July 22, 2013
Wonderful school, great teachers. I have two children in Pine Meadow. One will be in fifth grade this year and has been there since kindergarten. She has had superb teachers, great support, and positive experiences. Any questions we had were addressed by concerned and involved teachers. I can't express what a wonderful experience this has been for our children. The school building are older, but the teachers and staff are active, energetic and inspired-which is so much more important. Don't hesitate to send your kids to Pine Meadow.

Pine Meadow Elementary School 2

Posted May 17, 2013
Loved all of our teachers up until grades that FCAT becomes a requirement. Then it's ALL about testing! My child was moved to a new class from a class that had an excellent teacher. Had nothing but problems all year with her new teacher. My child fell behind in math because she didn't understand the concepts being taught as they bounced around the book in no particular order. After an uncountable number of correspondences with the teacher to try to help my child, I was told, "(name) would just have to suffer the consequences of failing." My child needed extra help and when I requested her book be sent home over Christmas break, I was ignored and no response was sent until the day before school was set to start back, 3 weeks later, with a very lame excuse as to why she hadn't responded sooner. If you request a meeting with the principal, you will get the assist. principal, and they will do everything in their power to divert the problem back to you and your child. Teacher was never held accountable for her bad choice of words about my child failing, it was ignored, and I left feeling like I had been attacked for wanting my child to have a better education than was being provided.

Pine Meadow Elementary School 4

Posted May 16, 2013
The teachers and the school are great. We have never gotten junk mail in the 2 years my son has gone there (see other post). We love it!

Posted October 29, 2012
Pine Meadow is a great school. Love all they do for all the students. Teachers go above and beyond.

Posted July 06, 2012
Great school. Love It. Miss Dille was a great teacher and wonderful with my son.

Pine Meadow Elementary School 1

Posted December 21, 2011
Moldy classrooms. No area for the kids to do outdoor activities. They SELL your childrens information to marketing companies!!! The staff is unfriendly. The school is outdated and half of the air conditioners don't work (hence the moldy classrooms). We moved our daughter to another school this year due to the poor conditions. My son still goes there and has been getting tons of junk mail in the mailbox from travel companies saying he won something or was selected for something. People to People... read about it. This is his last year there so we didn't move him. My youngest daughter will not be going there, thank God.

Pine Meadow Elementary School 0

Posted July 30, 2009
My daughter is going into first grade this year and we are pleased that it is going to be at Pine Meadow. Kindergarten was a wonderful experience for her and for us (her parents). The teachers, staff and administration were kind, supportive and helpful. My daughter just blossomed! The only area that I would like to see improved would be their website-it would be nice to have it updated with current information and activities. Otherwise-only compliments!

Pine Meadow Elementary School 4

Posted October 07, 2008

Pine Meadow Elementary School
10001 Omar Avenue, Pensacola, FL  32534
Last modified Pine Meadow Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pine Meadow Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top