Pensacola, FL

Posted June 05, 2014
My experience was horrible, the teacher called my son names and constantly embarrassed him in front of the students. The principal didn't care and refused to allow me to sit in the class saying this would make the teacher uncomfortable. His second teacher at the school did not believe in giving children homework and my son did not progress at all. Another teacher in the school told me to move him to another school, she would never let her child attend OJ Semmes. This school is horrible the teachers don't care and the principal seems lost, poor leadership.

Posted February 25, 2014
The worst school ever! The Principal Mrs.Smith need to be fired! Its starts from the top to the bottom if the Principal dont care then the Teachers will not care also the students want care very sad! Smh how does she still have a job.

O. J. Semmes Elementary School 3

Posted July 24, 2013
My daughter went to this school last year. We moved out of Mrytol Grove district into Semmes district. My daughter was an A+ student at Mrytol Grove got to o.j Semmes making A/B student where at both schools I volunteer & Mrytol Grove I felt like they was harder on there students however my daughter asked if she could return to Mrytol Grove. Her words was mom i know you say don't call people getto but that school is getto can I please go back to Mrytol Grove I'm not learning anything here & she is only 7 years old.

O. J. Semmes Elementary School 3

Posted February 19, 2013
I have heard this was a good school but would like to hear more from the parents. My son might be starting here soon.

O. J. Semmes Elementary School 5

Posted February 01, 2008

O. J. Semmes Elementary School 5

Posted January 09, 2008

Posted March 09, 2006
- a former student

O. J. Semmes Elementary School
1250 East Texar Drive, Pensacola, FL  32503
Last modified O. J. Semmes Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
O. J. Semmes Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top