Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings Elementary School 3

Posted July 01, 2014
I really like this school and the staff and teachers are amazing. My only problem is the kids wearing school uniforms.... I believe that kids should be able to express theirselves by wearing school appropriate clothes of their desire. My son has been there since 2nd grade and is now entering 5th and I have another son going into Kindergarten but I will probably do special assignment because uniforms are expensive and just show no character.

Posted September 26, 2013
My school is great. I love the teachers and staff. I feel my child is in a safe place. She feels well cared for and is learning. GO MK Rawlings!!!!!

Posted June 21, 2010
I used to be a student at Rawlings but I moved to Blanton Elementary. Rawlings is a great school with nice and encouraging staff. I was there Kindergarten to 3rd Grade. I reccomend you to go too Rawlings Elementary! Eric Miguel

Posted March 22, 2010

Posted February 04, 2010
We have loved this school. It is a fabulous environment for fun, safe learning. We have been at Rawlings for 4 years and are only leaving because we're moving on to the 6th grade. We wish we could take some of the teachers with us - they have become part of our family. From the administration to the R'Club staff everyone has made these growing years memorable. Thank you for a wonderful experience.

Posted October 01, 2008
I moved both my kids here from Melrose. This is a much better school. The teachers seem more on top of things, the front office people are nice and helpful, there is better communication all around.

Posted August 19, 2007

Posted May 09, 2005
This school has teachers that really pay attention to your child and whatever needs they have they have a great arts program there and the parents are encourage to come and see the school whenever they want to

Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings Elementary School
6505 68th Street North, Pinellas Park, FL  33781
Last modified Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top