Bad
Good

Cork elementary is a great school!!! They love their students and staff! Parents are always informed. This school is awesome!!!

The main office in this school is social hour for the teachers and office staff. They leave the gates unlocked and open during school hours which is a huge safety issue. I was treated like I was a disruption to the office celebration that was going on. I saw the staff (teachers and office) wearing flip flops. Just all around bad vibe. Im glad my daughter will only be attending for VPK. I am thankfully impressed with the elementary school she is assigned to here in Plant City.

The school has no outside water source for the kids when they are engaging in physical activities and the staff serves the kids Kool-Aid to hydrate them during an outdoor activities. Also, one of the teachers embarrassed my child by bringing up his medical condition in front of the whole class.

I don't agree with how the lunch room staff is trained either. I volunteered one day to work in the lunch room and one of the students told me he felt sick. I told Mrs. Sue, she told me to just watch him and if he vomited then take him to the office, but not until, due to he may be faking it. the student was pale! I didn't listen to her, I took him to the office and had someone call his parent.

I went to this school and I worked in a school program here. My children went to this school and grand kids. I still have one still in this school. All of them love this school.

My child is now in 5th grade and we have never had one issue with how she is being taught. The faculty at Cork are wonderful and have made our years there very memorable.

I am not impressed with Cork elementary. My step son goes here and he hates it. It is always hot, there are to many students in his class and he can not get any one on one time with either of his two teachers.

We were temporarily at Cork last year and the transition for my 2nd and 3rd grade daughters was highly impressive. The FCAT test time was held at highest prority and the girls really saw the importance of it. I loved this school and wish we could have stayed. Thank you Mrs. Seegal and Mrs. Corradini for the wonderful year.

Cork is a fantastic school. Too many wonderful teachers to mention their names. We have been very pleased.

The school is very organized, the staff are always smiling, and work together like a family. A fantastic school!

Last modified Cork Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.