Cork Elementary School 1

Posted April 27, 2013
The main office in this school is social hour for the teachers and office staff. They leave the gates unlocked and open during school hours which is a huge safety issue. I was treated like I was a disruption to the office celebration that was going on. I saw the staff (teachers and office) wearing flip flops. Just all around bad vibe. Im glad my daughter will only be attending for VPK. I am thankfully impressed with the elementary school she is assigned to here in Plant City.

Cork Elementary School 2

Posted February 21, 2013
The school has no outside water source for the kids when they are engaging in physical activities and the staff serves the kids Kool-Aid to hydrate them during an outdoor activities. Also, one of the teachers embarrassed my child by bringing up his medical condition in front of the whole class.

Posted July 18, 2012
I went to this school and I worked in a school program here. My children went to this school and grand kids. I still have one still in this school. All of them love this school.

Posted February 19, 2012
My child is now in 5th grade and we have never had one issue with how she is being taught. The faculty at Cork are wonderful and have made our years there very memorable.

Cork Elementary School 1

Posted March 07, 2011
I am not impressed with Cork elementary. My step son goes here and he hates it. It is always hot, there are to many students in his class and he can not get any one on one time with either of his two teachers.

Posted September 17, 2008

Cork Elementary School 0

Posted July 04, 2008
We were temporarily at Cork last year and the transition for my 2nd and 3rd grade daughters was highly impressive. The FCAT test time was held at highest prority and the girls really saw the importance of it. I loved this school and wish we could have stayed. Thank you Mrs. Seegal and Mrs. Corradini for the wonderful year.

Posted June 23, 2008
Cork is a fantastic school. Too many wonderful teachers to mention their names. We have been very pleased.

Posted April 02, 2008
The school is very organized, the staff are always smiling, and work together like a family. A fantastic school!

Posted February 05, 2008

Cork Elementary School
3501 Cork Road, Plant City, FL  33565
Last modified Cork Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cork Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews.