165 students|Broward

Bad
Good

My son attended Somerset Pompano for grades K-1st and I was extremely happy with the school. I'm a very involved parent and the teachers and administration do a wonderful job of keeping the lines of communication open. The teachers do an excellent job of preparing their students for the next year and do a good job of challenging their students. If I had to go back in time and make the choice of which school to send my son to all over again, I'd make the same decision. I would also recommend this school to my friends. While no school is perfect, I can honestly say that I had no complaints about Somerset Pompano. I feel fortunate to have had an opportunity for my son to attend this school. If you'd like to know what a second grader thinks of the school, well my son loved it and was very disappointed that we had to move.

I love this school. Great staff and principle Dr. K very understanding person. They are all great teachers work with you also.

I love my daughters school. This school is small and very family oriented. I know half the students and all the teachers. If you can't handle having to be a part of your child's school then this school is not for you. You have to volunteer. All that means is u have to help out. Get close to your child's teacher and see how they are in class. I'Yanna had mrs.poss and she is wonderful. This is a great school and great principle And staff. We can't wait to see them for the 2013-2014 school year.

Last modified Somerset Academy Pompano (K-5) is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.