Public charter
Pompano Beach, FL
Before care: Yes

Somerset Academy Pompano (K-5) 5

Posted October 08, 2013
I love this school. Great staff and principle Dr. K very understanding person. They are all great teachers work with you also.

Somerset Academy Pompano (K-5) 5

Posted August 13, 2013
I love my daughters school. This school is small and very family oriented. I know half the students and all the teachers. If you can't handle having to be a part of your child's school then this school is not for you. You have to volunteer. All that means is u have to help out. Get close to your child's teacher and see how they are in class. I'Yanna had mrs.poss and she is wonderful. This is a great school and great principle And staff. We can't wait to see them for the 2013-2014 school year.

Somerset Academy Pompano (K-5)
3311 Northwest 9th Avenue, Pompano Beach, FL  33064
Last modified Somerset Academy Pompano (K-5) is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Somerset Academy Pompano (K-5) Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top