520 students|Broward

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Park Ridge Elementary School
Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted August 14, 2015
And I just wanted to add that I really like the stuff actually my daughter's teacher was wonderful I'm sorry to see her go. And I am a parent of a child who attended there not random community member God Bless the school.

Park Ridge Elementary School 2

Posted August 14, 2015
This school needs more supervision more diversity and more County resources to bring it up to a much higher standard. I don't believe that there's any reason why the school cannot compete with other schools I hope after this years restructuring it will fix a lot of the deficits in the school.

Posted June 22, 2014
This school has potential...the administrative staff is wonderful, however the school lacks direction and leadership. The student body is almost 100 percent minority from low income families and little to no parental support.

Posted March 06, 2012
Terrible school! I am sooo happy that I am moving in May and will be able to pull my kids from this school. Every morning soon as the school opens the restroom in the cafeteria smells like urine, is dirty and has roaches crawling around. All this a few feet from where the kids eat! Yesterday the school had no power! Parents were taking their kids back home before they even dropped them off! The playground is full of sand have fun cleaning your kids shoes, socks and hair....everyday! Have fun sending your kids to this school! Their grade rating is low and dropping....so on top of it all your kids won't reach no where near their potential!

Park Ridge Elementary School 5

Posted June 02, 2009
Excellent staff!!! Great administrators!!!!

Park Ridge Elementary School 3

Posted August 23, 2008
This is a great school and I am proud to say that my child did extremely well in his FCAT because of the support and motivation of the principal and the staff. The school has also recently added a lot of extra-curriculum and fun for the kids, so much so, that kids miss school on no-school days. The pirncipal and the staff are very friendly and helpful.

Park Ridge Elementary School 5

Posted August 18, 2008
this schhol is great my child went there for 7years and when it was time to go to middle schooll she cried just so she wont leave

Posted July 15, 2005
My daughter went to PArk Ridge Elementary for two years and I have to say that I'm extremely glad that I was able to register in another school. The quality of education been given to the students is not to the student's potential. I had to reinforce my daughter and challenge her on my own. The empahsis wasn't on Edcuated students, it was passing a test. My daughter is extremely smart and because she is intellectual, her needs weren't met. The teachers were teaching to a test. The adminstration didn't support the staff at all. There wasn't any cohesiveness as a staff. It reflected unto the students. The cafeteria during lunch hour was chaotic. My daughter was not pleased and didn't like going to Park Ridge.

Park Ridge Elementary School 2

Posted June 19, 2004
I was very disappointed with this school. I am very impressed with the improvements on the FCAT scores. However 80% of students enrolled in the after school-tutoring program this may account for this upgrade in scores.

Park Ridge Elementary School
5200 Northeast 9th Avenue, Pompano Beach, FL  33064
Last modified Park Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.