PK-3|Private

Bad
Good

Accotink has been a very Big disappointment. The director Tammy will talk a good game to get you to attend the school however they do not deliver in the educational department. She is also unresponsive to correcting concerns. Also, they mix special needs children in the classrooms with teachers who are not trained to handle those types of situations correctly and it makes for a disruptive chaotic learning environment.

I am a parent of a 4 year old in her second year there. Accotink is just phenomenal. The teacher's deserve to make more for what they do. The school is immaculately clean, bright and very structured but at the same time kdis are allowed to express their creativity at the appropriate time. An excellent choice for parents in the beaches area.

My husband and I moved to the Ponte Vedra area with five children from Northern New York State. We were concerned about the standard of education in Florida however, we were very pleasantly surprised. In the case of Accotink By The Sea it was the best experience I have ever had with a school. The daily structure, optional specials conveniently available, excellent teachers, clean bright environment, successful curriculum and a very smart uniform are just a few reasons I was impressed. My child thrived and I have never felt so welcome in a school. I was very sad to get the news that we were relocating back to New York State but I have not stopped talking about Accotink to all my friends up North. My child just received handmade birthday cards from each child in her class. Now that is truly exceptional! Love it!

I am a teacher at this school and I have also been a parent. The school is spectacular. Everyone is so loving and take pride in all that is done.

I love Accotink. I have been involved with Accotink for several years now. I started out as a parent then an employee. There are not very many places that you can go to work and like everyone that you work with. Everyone at Accotink is like family even if you just walked through the front door for the first time. Never seen another place like it. Everyone is greeted with a smile and the children with open arms. We even have some kids that do not want to leave at the end of the day...I wish that every school could do what Accotink does. It truly is a special place.

We absolutely love Accotink! Our son is having a fabulous year. He loves his teachers, he is making great friends, and is developing in every area academically. We couldn't be happier with the school and look forward to a great year.

I absolutely love Accotink! I have had 2 children attend, and am thrilled they now offer such a great elementary program! My daughter is currently in kindergarten at Accotink, and I plan on keeping her through 5th as they add the grades! The teachers and staff far exceed all expectations, and always make everyone feel welcomed!!!

The people in the local area of this school area are usually very wealthy and demand to be catered to. As such, I think Accotink does a wonderful job making every parent feel that their kid is the center of attention while still focusing on the good of the group as a whole. The class size and ratio cannot be matched by even the top rate local school district. I think Accotink does an outstanding job of maintaining their school as an innocent place for childhood and education rather than a crowded, competitive arena focused mainly on FCAT drills.

There are not many choices in the area for private schools but any other private school would be better. We have always had the kids in private school but we quickly saw that even the public school children out pace this school. We ended up transferring to another private school.

As long as you don't have an issue the staff is friendly. The minute you bring an issue to light they become very defensive and difficult to work with.

Last modified Accotink Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-3