Grace Community School 5

Posted April 01, 2013
I am in the center quite often due to changing work schedule and I spend time talking with the teachers. I have come in during 'reading circle testing' and I have seen VPK students actually reading!! The staff are very supportive of my daughter, who tends to have seperation anxiety when I leave. I have stayed a few minutes to peek on her and I have seen the teachers consoling her until she's ready to participate in the activities. It made my heart smile. I'm a happy parent, to say the least! :-)

Grace Community School 1

Posted February 18, 2013
i dont want to get sued for slander so ill just say "dont send your kids here" please, please, please.

Grace Community School 0

Posted August 12, 2009
My daughter started at Grace Community when she was 3. She is a very gifted child and no other school would take her. I wanted to to go even higher in her education not go down. Grace made that happen. By the time she left Grace the end of her 2nd grade year she was reading at a 7th grade level and doing 5th grade math. I just wish she could have continued.

Grace Community School 4

Posted June 26, 2007
My daughter has been going to Grace Community since she was 4. Now she is going into second grade. The curriculum is fantastic. She can read anything I give her. Writing is incredible, cursive is taught very early, and she now writes better than I do! If I had one complaint about this school, it would be that they only go up to 3rd grade! I wish they went at least to middle school. They also don't have a lot of extracurricular activities and they don't have a gym. But their playground is pretty large and the do have a nice field that they can play games on.

Grace Community School
4334 Laura Street, Port Charlotte, FL  33980
Last modified Grace Community School is a Private school that serves grades PK-9
Grace Community School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top