692 students|Pasco

Bad
Good

Chasco middle is the best, I have a 34 yr old, 32 yr old and a 13 yr old who attends Chasco Middle, The school is full of HOPE, LOVE and kindness and that includes the teachers, we have been through many schools..I thak god every day my Douglas is there....

This is an over all good school. I just wish a couple of the teacher's they have were a little more friendlier with the students, and had more time to work one on one with them.

I also wanted to say something about what the others are saying about the school being scary and the teachers being scared. I am 12 and even I know there is only 1 teacher to over 20 kids in a class. the teacher doesn't have 80 sets of eyes!! if kids aren't taught manners at home they aren't going to use manners at school. the mom down there is only being told what her daughter is telling her. how does she know her daughter didn't start it? bullying can go both ways. if she is so worried about her child being bullied she can volunteer and start an anti-bullying group at the school. I know a lot of kids would join. there are tons of kids that get picked on by other kids, some even get picked on by their parents and need someone to talk to. so don't be a part of the problem be a part of the solution (that was to the parent) the school should not get a negative score because of ONE incident. we love our school. 9 out of 10 kids love school and go there to learn not to make friends. your kid should try doing that

This is a horrible school. I attended Chasco Middle School for two years and they were the worst. The kids are extremely mean and the staff and the teachers don't care. In 1 of my classes one of the students flipped over a table and some chairs and the teacher just walked out and left us alone with the kid. This is the worst school I have ever gone to.

Too much bullying and not enough people to care about it. My child was cursed out in her science class and the teacher didn't even care. His statement was, "Well, you can't control all the kids." So much for a no bullying policy.

The administration is afraid of their own students. That says a lot. Thank the Lord they have a police officer that works there. I think the school and the staff are doing the best they can with the students that go there.

Chasco Middle School has been great for my Daughter in her transition from elementary to middle school. She is on a 504 plan and her teachers have responded very well to her and work very well with her father and I to make sure she gets all of the extra help that she needs to succeed in school and in the future. Her 6th grade year was amazing and we are looking for the 7th grade year to kick off and start working hard

Terrible school!!!...very disappointed!!! This school is not about children's education, is about administration's pay check . Bulling, deplorable language, you will be ignored when complaining. This is a corrupted school.

Im a student AT Chasco Middle School .(; (thank goodness) haha . well i like going to chasco alot ! I enjoy going to chasco (: . Its fun too . Well , Byee (; , p.s there are some really wonderful teachers (:

I am a 7th grader at chasco and i love it. The gifted program is amazing, Mr. Leavy is an amazing Geography teacher and has a lot of experience. Ms. Kushner is a great advanced academics teacher, and ms. Kleckner is a great band/chorus teacher. I love this school, i would reccomend this school. Corporal Dill is awesome and so are the principals and the entire staff.

Last modified Chasco Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.