Port St. Lucie, FL

Victory Forge Military Academy 5

Posted August 08, 2014
My son attended the 3 week summer camp put on by this school. He returned home respectful, better able to control his actionsbetter able to care for himself, and in better physical condition. These instructors know what they are doing and they don't put up with any nonsense. I think that they have better prepared him for the real world.

Victory Forge Military Academy

Posted March 11, 2009
When I was looking for a special Boarding School for my son I really hit pay dirt with Victory Forge. Great School! Great Staff! My son is doing fantastic now!

Victory Forge Military Academy
638 SW Biltmore Street, Port St. Lucie, FL  34983
Last modified Victory Forge Military Academy is a Private school that serves grades 6-12
Victory Forge Military Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top