Riverview, FL

Posted November 23, 2014
Riverview is a very good school with excellent teachers and staff and very good academic programs.

Posted October 24, 2013
This school is great and I don't have anything bad to say about it beside the pick up situation in the afternoon. The teachers and staff are very helpful and try to stay on top of things

Posted October 24, 2013
Greta school and staff! Ms. Maglio is the best and she is well equipped to handle her job

Posted August 30, 2013
My kids go to Rivereview Elementary they love it. I have no bad thing about this school.

Riverview Elementary School 1

Posted May 25, 2013
river city scholars has a lot of behavior issues. staff approach is to not address the behavior. but to over look neg. behavior and hope the child get it together. the resources are good but the behavior is horrible this in my opinion makes it hard for a child to learn and get the help they need

Posted February 14, 2013
I have lived in this neighborhood for 23 years so my children and my grandchildren have attended or will attend this school. Not only is this a good school but has great resources for the extra things my children have needed speech, dyslexia and their head start programs have all been wonderful. Please know they really have the child's success in mind.

Posted September 01, 2011
I have to move and my kids have to go to Riverview Elementary and I'm really scared that they don't like it specially when they are coming for a great school please give me more riviews I need to know. thanks deperated mom.

Posted May 22, 2010
Riverview Elementary is not only an A school but it has some of the best faculty. I cannot say anything bad about any of the teachers my kids have had. Next year all three of my kids will be at this school and I couldn't be more pleased. Hillsborough County is also the proud recipient of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation grant; one of only three counties in the country. I am so glad my kids are at this school.

Posted April 05, 2010
I love Riverview elementary this school is outstanding the staff is awesome my children came from a D school to an A school and I was able to tell the difference Riverview teachers and staff really do focus on the children's education.Go Riverview Staff!

Posted December 21, 2009

Riverview Elementary School
10809 Hannaway Drive, Riverview, FL  33567
Last modified Riverview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Riverview Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top